Will Obama run again?

Will Obama run again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mixed bag.....

I hope he runs again...
I think he would be a fool to run again....
Since I think he has always been a fool, I expect him to run again.....
but then, I felt the same way about LBJ......

Bill Maher Calls Obama 'Wimpy,' 'Wussy.....

Will Obama run again?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/05/bill-maher-obama-cnn_n_792223.html?view=print

Robert Kuttner: What Now for the Democrats?

Let's stop pretending. Barack Obama is a disaster as a crisis president. He has taken an economic collapse that was the result of Republican ideology and Republican policies, and made it the Democrats' fault. And the more that he is pummeled, the more he bends over. So what exactly are our prospects and alternatives? If we are to be spared an awful decade, both economically and politically, Obama needs to grow a backbone and the progressive community needs to stop crying in our beer and to get out and organize.

Clarence B. Jones: Time to Think the Unthinkable: A Democratic Primary Challenge To Obama's Reelection

It is not easy to consider challenging the first African-American to be elected as President of the United States. But, regrettably, I believe that the time has come to do this.

I agree with these two opinions! Obama and the democrats let the right define them, and Obama is to compromising for my taste too! I did not vote for a black blue dog democrat or a black Ronald Reagan! I would like to see some other democrat run against him, someone who will tell the republicans where to go, where to get off, and with a backbone too! We need a Harry Truman type democrats in the whitehouse, senate, and house too!

Pipe Dream!

You should ask for a refund. :)

cartoon-chicken-crap1.gif

Annoy a conservative think for yourself!

Back