Will Topspin Stay Home From Work Today?

cawacko

I don't know if this is just a California thing or a national thing but as a protest to Prop 8 gay people are suppose to call in sick from work today as a sign of how much they mean to the workplace etc.

Around these parts the morning radio is calling it. Call in 'gay' from work day. LOL
Can you imagine?

Well, on Monday I felt a little bit of Gay coming on so I started taking vitamins, but yesterday I felt just a little more Gay, and today I have a flaming hot fever of Gay and just have to call in. I think I'll be over this Gay by tomorrow....

Hey 7 - 5. Talk to me in five years when you get into a BCS game again.

Lets see, the Pac 10 is guaranteed a BCS berth and normally has ONE team that is anywhere resembling a top 25 team. Real hard to make the BCS bowls from that BS conference. Trying playing in the SEC or Big Twelve and see what it is like to face quality opponents every week rather than weak ass schools like Notre Dame and the Pac 10 hacks.

Lets see, the Pac 10 is guaranteed a BCS berth and normally has ONE team that is anywhere resembling a top 25 team. Real hard to make the BCS bowls from that BS conference. Trying playing in the SEC or Big Twelve and see what it is like to face quality opponents every week rather than weak ass schools like Notre Dame and the Pac 10 hacks.

Hmmm, in the last five years we are 4-0 against the SEC and 1-1 against the Big 12. We would smoke the SEC.

Hmmm, in the last five years we are 4-0 against the SEC and 1-1 against the Big 12. We would smoke the SEC.

and how many of those games were NOT in CA? and WHICH teams did you play? Did you play the top of the conferences?

You would not smoke through the two conferences playing those teams week in and week out.

and how many of those games were NOT in CA? and WHICH teams did you play? Did you play the top of the conferences?

You would not smoke through the two conferences playing those teams week in and week out.

We played Auburn twice. We beat them in LA when they were ranked and we beat them in Auburn 23-0 in Leinart's first game when Auburn was #6 in the country.

We also beat (blew out) Arkansas twice including the year Arkansas won the SEC West.

We played Auburn twice. We beat them in LA when they were ranked and we beat them in Auburn 23-0 in Leinart's first game when Auburn was #6 in the country.

We also beat (blew out) Arkansas twice including the year Arkansas won the SEC West.

getting geared up to play one big game a year vs. 6-10 big games a year is not the same thing.

Again, you would not (especially this year) blow through the Big 12 or SEC. USC would be a 4 loss team (at least).

Which is why USC is so glad to be playing the Big 10 in a bowl game this year. At least that way they have a shot at winning.

getting geared up to play one big game a year vs. 6-10 big games a year is not the same thing.

Again, you would not (especially this year) blow through the Big 12 or SEC. USC would be a 4 loss team (at least).

Which is why USC is so glad to be playing the Big 10 in a bowl game this year. At least that way they have a shot at winning.

you are on crack. The SEC had two good teams this year Florida and Alabama.

Here's what they do. They all schedule weak weak OOC games. Then they play a couple of tough conference games mixed in with weaklings like Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Mississippi St, Mississipi etc. and claim they have the best conference. The Big 12 followed that same blueprint this year.

you are on crack. The SEC had two good teams this year Florida and Alabama.

Here's what they do. They all schedule weak weak OOC games. Then they play a couple of tough conference games mixed in with weaklings like Vanderbilt, Kentucky, Mississippi St, Mississipi etc. and claim they have the best conference. The Big 12 followed that same blueprint this year.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/polls/bcs

So the culmination of coaches, sportswriters and computer averages show Five Big 12, Four SEC and two Puss 10 teams in the top 25 season ending BCS poll.

Tell us again how weak the SEC and Big 12 are.

Back