Will you be attending political rallies after this shooting?

Does the shooting change your mind about going to / taking your children to a political rally?

• No, I will go and am willing to die for my presidential nominee.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does the shooting change your mind about going to / taking your children to a political rally?
What a shitty take.

First off, it wasn't a "shooting". It was an assassination attempt.

Second off, why are you blaming the simple existence of a campaign rally for the "danger" rather than all the mentally-ill leftists who are CAUSING the danger (with their violence and their rabid vitriolic hyperbolic rhetoric)?

Is Biden also going to stop his pathetic little gatherings?

What a shitty take.

First off, it wasn't a "shooting". It was an assassination attempt.

Second off, why are you blaming the simple existence of a campaign rally for the "danger" rather than all the mentally-ill leftists who are CAUSING the danger (with their violence and their rabid vitriolic hyperbolic rhetoric)?

Is Biden also going to stop his pathetic little gatherings?
It was a shooting as one person actually died in the audience. It was a republican who pulled the trigger so I don't know why you are blaming leftists.

Are you willing to die by going to a political rally?

It was a shooting as one person actually died in the audience.
It was an assassination attempt. The attempt failed, and an unintended result of the attempt was the death of one person and the severe injuring of a couple of others.
It was a republican who pulled the trigger
Registered Republican does NOT equal voting for right-wing candidates.
so I don't know why you are blaming leftists.
Because it is leftists who are inciting violence and who are rabidly spewing the kind of vitriolic rhetoric against Trump on a daily basis that leads to such assassination attempts.
Are you willing to die by going to a political rally?
Are you willing to die by going to a grocery store?

Are you too consumed with fear to live your day to day life?

Registered Republican does NOT equal voting for right-wing candidates.
It means he wasn't a leftist like you claimed.

There's nothing incompatible with being both rightwing, and mentally unstable. They often go hand in hand.

It means he wasn't a leftist like you claimed.
No it doesn't. Lefties are just as able to register as Republicans as righties are. In fact, many lefties did so for the 2024 primaries just to vote "for" Haley (against Trump).
There's nothing incompatible with being both rightwing, and mentally unstable.
Correct. A righty is just as able to be mentally unstable as a lefty is... However, mental illness is MUCH more prevalent in lefties than it is righties. Have you seen the young girl on TikTok who was yelling and sobbing hysterically because Trump didn't get end up getting killed in the assassination attempt? Now THAT'S mental illness if I ever did see it...........
They often go hand in hand.
Projection.

regardless-of-politics-v0-t2zhkdyyxocd1.jpeg

Back