William Ayiers or whatever

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Right now on Hannity's show, he's talking about a photo of Aiyers stomping on the American Flag. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that makes me hate Obama. And on Glen Becks show, he was mocking Obama and his wife like the smug jackass he is. Then I saw a site that says Obama is the antiChrist.

Liberal media my fucking ass!

Right now on Hannity's show, he's talking about a photo of Aiyers stomping on the American Flag. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that makes me hate Obama. And on Glen Becks show, he was mocking Obama and his wife like the smug jackass he is. Then I saw a site that says Obama is the antiChrist.

Liberal media my fucking ass!

Waiting for the PhotoShop picture of Obama and a 14 yr old white girl.

obama%20and%20ladies.jpg

You know, there is something about the “chick” on the right. Hmmm. It’s something subtle, let me try and put my finger on it.

Do you think it’s her bleached blonde hair and big boobs?

actually I was loooking into her eyes and they tell me she has a great personality.

LOL. I love you Cawacko because in all the time I’ve known you, you haven’t matured one day. And that is a rare quality!

LMAO... you wouldn't be the first to tell me that. Maybe one day it will happen??? :)

people have trouble separating beauty from politics. I don't care if that girls a communist, she'd still be hot.

No it’s just that some people need to feel a little bit of a connection before they get physically aroused. But you know, that comes with maturity, and…well, we’ve already gone over that. :p

No it’s just that some people need to feel a little bit of a connection before they get physically aroused. But you know, that comes with maturity, and…well, we’ve already gone over that. :p

Hey! You're taking this to another level with this arousal talk. I was just talking surface level beauty!

They are very nice but I wouldn't categorize them as big either.

Undoubtedly nice, but I think the girl on the left's are probably even bigger.

In conclusion, hardly noteworthy boobs. Except for the last few minutes we've spent noting them.

Back