Willie Brown threatens to sue Trump over helicopter ride story

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown warned he may consider legal action against former President Donald Trump over a story he recently told about almost crashing in a helicopter with Brown.

In an interview this week with CBS News, Brown said that he has never been in a helicopter with Trump and threatened to sue the former President because "somebody has got to make sure that he stops lying."

"If he keeps it up, at some point, I'm going to give him a taste of his own conduct," Brown said. "If he sues The New York Times for printing that I said he lied, I'm going to sue him."

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown warned he may consider legal action against former President Donald Trump over a story he recently told about almost crashing in a helicopter with Brown.

In an interview this week with CBS News, Brown said that he has never been in a helicopter with Trump and threatened to sue the former President because "somebody has got to make sure that he stops lying."

"If he keeps it up, at some point, I'm going to give him a taste of his own conduct," Brown said. "If he sues The New York Times for printing that I said he lied, I'm going to sue him."
He has never threatened to sue over the Kamala giving him a blow job to advance her career story :dunno:

Why would he? They with both adults in a consensual relationship. If and how they had sex is none of our business.
He's a MAGA moron. They think it is their business about who has sex with whom...and what can and cannot occur during the encounter.

Not sure why they feel that way...but they do.

That would be awesome... The perfect time for Willie to be speaking up and giving details...;)
I found something that perfectly describes you..

cockwomble-v0-8jqhoahxm8jd1.jpeg

That would be awesome... The perfect time for Willie to be speaking up and giving details...;)
The details are he was not on a helicopter with trump. trump can counter argue that all Blacks are interchangeable to him.

Really, this is why any attempt by the right to portray Walz or Harris as dishonest in any way falls completely flat.

Trump tells at least one whopper a day. Literally, reality does not matter to him. He just says stuff - he makes it up as he goes.

To me Willie Brown is a California treasure. Yeah he's Slick Willy and he's a liberal but he's also a man of the people and a straight shooter. You would always see him out and about in the City just walking, at restaurants etc. I've chatted with him a few times and he's got that ability to make you feel like you're the only person in the world when talking to him. It's a gift the most talented politicians often have.

To me Willie Brown is a California treasure. Yeah he's Slick Willy and he's a liberal but he's also a man of the people and a straight shooter. You would always see him out and about in the City just walking, at restaurants etc. I've chatted with him a few times and he's got that ability to make you feel like you're the only person in the world when talking to him. It's a gift the most talented politicians often have.

That's really cool. SF is a huge city - it's wild that you were actually able to chat w/ him a few times.

He seems pretty affable & like he'd be approachable.

That's really cool. SF is a huge city - it's wild that you were actually able to chat w/ him a few times.

He seems pretty affable & like he'd be approachable.
When he was Mayor my Mom sat next to him at a dinner. She told him something like "my son is totally into politics" and Willie said "what's his number, let's call him". And unfortunately I did not answer! But he did leave me a voicemail "Hey Cawacko, it's Willie Brown..." and I saved it for years.

But yeah, he really would talk to almost anyone. If it was an act he kept it up for a long time. I think he was just one of those extroverted types that just enjoyed being around people and people sure liked being around him. Here I am years later and still remember the feeling I had speaking to him the couple of times I did.

He is a Texan

Back