"Willing to work with anyone of either party"

Cancel8

Canceled
..."The Republican gains from November's elections will be realized on Wednesday when the 112th Congress is seated. Republican John Boehner of Ohio will replace Democrat Nancy Pelosi of San Francisco as speaker of the House, with a Republican majority of greater than 49 seats.

In the Senate, Democrats will maintain their majority but their 20-seat advantage will be trimmed to seven.

New Hampshire Sen.-elect Kelly Ayotte, one of 13 new Republicans in the Senate who will take office Wednesday, said her party is "keenly aware that the American people are relying on us to change business as usual in Washington — and we're well-positioned to do just that."

She identified cutting "wasteful Washington spending" as the GOP's top mission...

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-obama-address-20110102,0,2828448.story

I hope he knows that "either party" is an unnecessary limit to one of the big two and that there are several Independents that are of neither of those two parties.

I hope he knows that "either party" is an unnecessary limit to one of the big two and that there are several Independents that are of neither of those two parties.
I'm not sure any of the "independents" will be horribly offended, considering they have known habits to caucus with one party or another. Are there any REAL independents to worry about?

Back