Celts make to the eastern conference finals
Stock market/housing/recession recovery by Q4
Obama wins presidency

Pats win superbowl
Sox repeat series
Celts make to the eastern conference finals
Stock market/housing/recession recovery by Q4
Obama wins presidency

I couldn't make it past your first three. I just got violently ill.

Jr makes All-American
Stock market- up 15%
Obama wins presidency
decriminalizes glaucoma medicine

1) Healthy happy family.
2) Increse in income.
3) Decrease in family spending.
4) All resulting from a president Obama.

1) Healthy happy family.
2) Increse in income.
3) Decrease in family spending.
4) All resulting from a president Obama.

With all due respect if you are going to rely on a politician or the government to have a happy and healthy family then I feel sorry for you. I follow politics like everyone else here but my hapiness with my family has nothing to do with the government.

1. Happy Healthy Family
2. New Business booming.
3. Everybody in America realizes that reliance on government is a bad idea.
4. Ron Paul becomes President.

With all due respect if you are going to rely on a politician or the government to have a happy and healthy family then I feel sorry for you. I follow politics like everyone else here but my hapiness with my family has nothing to do with the government.

Agreed, however... There are things a government can do, like fund research on embryonic stem cell lines developed from embryos that are going to be destroyed anyway!

Agreed, however... There are things a government can do, like fund research on embryonic stem cell lines developed from embryos that are going to be destroyed anyway!
And how would that make your family personally happy? Your kids don't even know what stem cells are.

And how would that make your family personally happy? Your kids don't even know what stem cells are.

shesh and they do not know what cancer is either but it can cause great unhppiness. A good friend of mines 2 yr old has cancer....

shesh and they do not know what cancer is either but it can cause great unhppiness. A good friend of mines 2 yr old has cancer....
So can a car accident, but his kids aren't worried about that. I am talking about personal happiness, not "defense" against unhapiness.

So can a car accident, but his kids aren't worried about that. I am talking about personal happiness, not "defense" against unhapiness.

And I am talking about health, not happyness.

However, had stem cell research resulted in a cure or benefits for pancratic cancer, something not out of the relm of possability, I would currently be a lot happier!

And I am talking about health, not happyness.

However, had stem cell research resulted in a cure or benefits for pancratic cancer, something not out of the relm of possability, I would currently be a lot happier!
Again, wishful. Currently there is more federally funded stem cell research than ever before. Just because it isn't embryonic doesn't mean it isn't happening. Embryotic research is happening too, just funded from other sources.

It is totally disingenuous to pretend that the policy is different than it is in reality.

Increase in family income
a cure for my 2 yr old autistic son
cdc,govt, pharmaceutical companies admit to the cover-up
Obama as president

- Purchase a house around September
- Get a promotion at work by July
- Get more politicaly active in my new home town.

Increase in family income
a cure for my 2 yr old autistic son
cdc,govt, pharmaceutical companies admit to the cover-up
Obama as president

im 100% convinced this pharmaceutical vaccine thing will some day break like cigs did.

BTW did you see john kerry talking about how hes got 4x the regular level of mercury in his system because of mainly eating fish a lot.. But also was talking about flu shots and vaccinations. says that heavy metals also are accounting for the increase in Alzheimer’s.

im 100% convinced this pharmaceutical vaccine thing will some day break like cigs did.

BTW did you see john kerry talking about how hes got 4x the regular level of mercury in his system because of mainly eating fish a lot.. But also was talking about flu shots and vaccinations. says that heavy metals also are accounting for the increase in Alzheimer’s.

well if something doesn't break soon it will come back to bite us all in the ass. 1 in 75 boys today....1 in 10 next year?

Back