With Any Luck --the End of the GOP!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2009/02/with-any-luck-end-of-gop.html

Copy%20of%20cartoon_end_of_gop.jpg

Those statistics really make me laugh. As does the notion that republicans are actually an opposition party. Two parties, controlled by the same people(bankers), but using different tactics and have different groups supporting them.

The end game? Profit.

It amuses me how well these elites play the people and divide and conquer through political groups, religions, ect...Keep them divided and keep them in line.....

By the way. I am neither Democratic nor Republican. I believe both parties are run by International banks(as is Congress and the Senate). Its easy when you can make money out of nothing and leave the tax payer the bill. There is no man that doesn't have a price and these lobbiests that work for the banks know this.

I believe republicans cause recessions that increase their buying power. And when they have bought everything? The democrats come in to tax the people to pay for it. They are both on the same team. Its a cycle that they use.But it seems that Obama has just taken over where Bush left off. Same economic policy. Steal from the tax payers to compensate the loses of the rich.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.....

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers - Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

hate to bust your bubble, well actually I'll enjoy this, however...

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 41% would vote for their district’s Republican candidate while 38% would choose the Democrat. Thirty-one percent (31%) of conservative Democrats said they would vote for their district’s Republican candidate.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ressional_ballot/generic_congressional_ballot

Republicans put their worst face(s) forward?
http://www.seattlepi.com/connelly/405748_joel01.html

We need a few republicans around. but not enough to support the right wing pundits such as Rush. Rush getting laid off would be wunnerful. :usflag:

With due respect, the last thing that the U.S. needs is the demise of the republican party. Without an opposition the ruling party will not develop, will lose it's creativity and eventually will lose its power base.

And if we should replace it with another political party?

hate to bust your bubble, well actually I'll enjoy this, however...

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 41% would vote for their district’s Republican candidate while 38% would choose the Democrat. Thirty-one percent (31%) of conservative Democrats said they would vote for their district’s Republican candidate.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ressional_ballot/generic_congressional_ballot

Well to put things in perspective little willie. You've been not just a little wrong but way out of the ball park wrong on every issue you've posted on. Last I saw, we have a Democrat president, both houses of congress are Democrats and gaining more democratic members with each election, all the political winds are indicating that Republicans are gonna get their asses handed to them again for causing the economic collapse and then playing the obstructionist to recovery and you're going to claim on one little poll that local democrats prefer republicans.

Gee, why don't we believe that?

You have got to be the dumbest politcal poster of all time! LOL

I'm wondering when Kenneth will express his own original thought. Does he get all his views from this cartoon website?

Those statistics really make me laugh. As does the notion that republicans are actually an opposition party. Two parties, controlled by the same people(bankers), but using different tactics and have different groups supporting them.

The end game? Profit.

It amuses me how well these elites play the people and divide and conquer through political groups, religions, ect...Keep them divided and keep them in line.....

By the way. I am neither Democratic nor Republican. I believe both parties are run by International banks(as is Congress and the Senate). Its easy when you can make money out of nothing and leave the tax payer the bill. There is no man that doesn't have a price and these lobbiests that work for the banks know this.

I believe republicans cause recessions that increase their buying power. And when they have bought everything? The democrats come in to tax the people to pay for it. They are both on the same team. Its a cycle that they use.But it seems that Obama has just taken over where Bush left off. Same economic policy. Steal from the tax payers to compensate the loses of the rich.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.....

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen. There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the International bankers - Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

The Force is strong in this one!

Back