With The Rise In Violence And Proposed Bill C-63 I Wouldn't Want To Be An MP

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
So basically if someone violent in Canada became enraged and mass slaughtered our MP's they would get what 5 years in prison and save potentially millions of Canadians from being imprisoned for life for merely speaking against Trudeau's sick radical agenda in lieu of preventing Bill C-63 from passing by mass slaughtering MP's?

Again I do not advocate violence. I do not hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean that some peoples ignorance doesn't infuriate me and nor does it mean that their actions do not disgust me. Becoming infuriated or disgusted is not hate, it's a natural reaction to being defecated upon, seeing those around you being defecated upon or seeing your country being turned into a crap heap by a radical scandalous head case and justly such is a natural reaction.

Trudeau and his pathetic party look pretty stupid to me along with his NDP counterpart but this proposed Bill C-63 really tops the charts. Perhaps Trudeau knows this which is why he apparently travels around with 60 cars for security costing tax payers what another 3 million per month?

Oh yeah Trudeau goes around defecating on Canadians (apparently on his 3 - 4 hundred thousand dollar per year wage he managed to accumulate a value of one hundred million but I am sure it had not anything to do with such things as kick backs for giving away hundreds of billions around the world in support of his radical agenda to enslave Canadians) then tries to pass bills to make you out to be a hater for becoming infuriated and disgusted with his sick, filthy and garbage agenda while he works towards robbing your children of a life and a genuine education with his radical agenda. He used the lgbt to defecate on Canadians, waste tax dollars on this sick inexcusable garbage as they attempt to force oppression on the public and turn Canadians against one another over factually exposed foundations of sick and filthy lgbt lies and deceptions and now he wants to throw Canadians in prison for speaking against such repulsively disgusting behavior that the lgbt represents.

The lgb organization not so bad but the lgbt is radical, sick, compulsive, obsessive lump of liars and deceivers easily baited by the WEF to push their hateful agenda on the public in the form of factually exposed foundations of lies and deceptions along with extremely repulsive displays such as making a rainbow look like a rotting skid mark in someone's underwear..

All the while Trudeau left our borders open as he pisses the silent majority off steadily (silent majority because of liberal policy to ban anyone exposing liberal and WEF sick and filthy lies and deceptions off of big tech sites etc.) uses tax dollars to pay media to force oppression upon Canadians while he forces his radical sick agenda on Canadians while acting like a majority of Canadians are stupid enough to support his garbage.

BTW as things have become radical these past few years, I am not right wing, I am not left wing and I am not center, I am down to Earth!

Oh and Trudeau since you are that stupid, facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognised or ignored like the fact that only males are born with a penis and only females are born with a vagina. Because Trudeau is so hateful towards Canadians he tries to force Canadians to lie for his sick agenda otherwise make criminals out of people who refuse to lie and who state facts citing them as haters for not lying or speaking against such disgusting filthy low life scum bag lies and deceptions that Trudeau and the Lgbt represents. Binary is what matters and everything else is a mental illness called gender dysphoria used to divide and conquer Canada for the WEF's sick agenda.

Jagmeet Singh, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for helping these sick liberals and their radical retardation.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

Back