WM's permanent solution to the problem of armed robbery

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
1. Legislature submits bill entitled "The end of armed robbery".

2. This bill takes the "armed robbery" law out of statute.

3. No more armed robberies.

God I'm brilliant. All you have to do is think like a Republican.

you know, they should really do the same thing for drugs, murders and teen pregancy. If they make harsher laws, people will stop.

***sigh***

1. Legislature submits bill entitled "The end of armed robbery".

2. This bill takes the "armed robbery" law out of statute.

3. No more armed robberies.

God I'm brilliant. All you have to do is think like a Republican.

Way too many hits on the 'Bong'...waterboy!:rolleyes:

you know, they should really do the same thing for drugs, murders and teen pregancy. If they make harsher laws, people will stop.

Yes, exactly. I mean, right after Michigan made possessing a more than a pound of most drugs punishable by life in jail without parole, harsher than for murder, all drug use stopped.

Yes, exactly. I mean, right after Michigan made possessing a more than a pound of most drugs punishable by life in jail without parole, harsher than for murder, all drug use stopped.

Yep, there are no more controlled substances here in Michigan----nothing to see here folks--keep moving please. lol

Of course, selling drugs is probably the biggest money maker in Michigan today, shared by all economic classes---but don't tell anybody--OK. It is our little free market. A real free market with no taxes and no regulation. One reason why Michigan is controlled drug free today is because you can't make any money on it. lol

I know your joking around Watermark. You know what is inforceable and what is not.

Was it Michigan anyway?

They eventually took it down to 20 to life, but still. The law is just unenforcable. For it to be enforcable we'd have to be a police state.

Was it Michigan anyway?

They eventually took it down to 20 to life, but still. The law is just unenforcable. For it to be enforcable we'd have to be a police state.

I really don't know what the law is in Michigan. I know it is not decriminilized here, or legal for medical usage (a petition just went around again I reciently saw). I think you go to jail for a doobie (unless the officer uses descression).

Even in a ploice state, I don't think it could be inforced effectively. Controlled substances even get into our prisions---and there are plenty of police there. May be---some of them are involved? May be not---but they can't even stop the influx in a max security prision. I think, when there is a demand, there will be a supply. Espically for people who don't make money any other way.---may be a guy who just lost his job because of globalization and irresponsible trade policies. may be the guy who is living pay check to pay check, with his employeer paying for 90% health insurance for him--then, after Hillery care--gets taxed 15% more, and it is lose his home---or sell drugs. I see it happening--I know people that will do it for survival if they have to.

Good point?

Last edited:
Back