Words of Wisdom

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Copy%20of%20Copy%20of%20Sold%20Out%20Citizens%20United%20Yang%20money%20copy.jpg

I think there is more to fear from Government consolidating power; corporations are only as strong as the demand for their products. In a free society where laws regulate monopolistic behavior, it is very difficult for any company to consolidate enough power to control Government and there is sufficient competition out there to prevent it from happening.

However, there is no competition when it comes to consolidating and controlling political power within Government. What amazes me is the lemming like willingness of Progressive Liberals to desperately argue to give politicians even more control over us and make them the "deciders" instead of the consumers.

I think there is more to fear from Government consolidating power; corporations are only as strong as the demand for their products. In a free society where laws regulate monopolistic behavior, it is very difficult for any company to consolidate enough power to control Government and there is sufficient competition out there to prevent it from happening.

However, there is no competition when it comes to consolidating and controlling political power within Government. What amazes me is the lemming like willingness of Progressive Liberals to desperately argue to give politicians even more control over us and make them the "deciders" instead of the consumers.

What a crock of shit Truth Detective. You seem to actualy beleive your own lies though.

Where to start?
We are way beyond government consolidating power. The gov. has the power. They have the power to continuosly violate the constitution and they do it every day.
The bigger problen though is that corporations are overly involved in determining the course of government, and the two are slowly merging, we are nearing fascist rule.

How well did the laws of our "free" society keep Exxon and Mobil from merging? Did those laws prevent Goldman Sachs from becoming too big to fail?
The rest of your spiel is simply your opinion that it is the progressive liberals who give politicians controll over us. I would argue that politicians on both sides of the spectrum are guilty of seizing power and that citizens on both sides are opposed to that.

As long as we are divided by inflamatory rhetoric such as yours, they will continue.

Where to start?
We are way beyond government consolidating power. The gov. has the power. They have the power to continuosly violate the constitution and they do it every day.
The bigger problen though is that corporations are overly involved in determining the course of government, and the two are slowly merging, we are nearing fascist rule.

How well did the laws of our "free" society keep Exxon and Mobil from merging? Did those laws prevent Goldman Sachs from becoming too big to fail?
The rest of your spiel is simply your opinion that it is the progressive liberals who give politicians controll over us. I would argue that politicians on both sides of the spectrum are guilty of seizing power and that citizens on both sides are opposed to that.

As long as we are divided by inflamatory rhetoric such as yours, they will continue.

Nothing?

Back