Would President Bush win an election against a half eaten pie?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
If it was possible and Bush ran for a re-election and the only other choice was a half eaten pie, would he win?

Yes, because no one is foolish enough to believe that even a bad president would be worse than an inanimate object. A bad president can at least sign his name to a bill, whereas a pie would leave all legislation vetoed.

Yes, because no one is foolish enough to believe that even a bad president would be worse than an inanimate object. A bad president can at least sign his name to a bill, whereas a pie would leave all legislation vetoed.
No, that would automatically pass all legislation. If he wants to veto it he must write VETO on the bill, otherwise it becomes law without his signature after a certain period of time.

You wouldn't see me voting for an inanimate object.

Now if we could create a machine with a veto stamp that automatically vetos every bill put before it... That is probably just a dream.

Now if we could create a machine with a veto stamp that automatically vetos every bill put before it... That is probably just a dream.

Ask and you will receive:

franklin-roosevelt-picture.jpg

Libertarians think that having an automatic 2/3rds majority should be required to pass any law - because that means less laws, right? And it measn the laws were better? Huh? Isn't that right? How can that not be right?

I really wish we would've passed such a law in the 70's, and that was we could've just avoided this whole libertarian and then conservative revolution, and then in 2008 whenever liberalism comes back into sway we can just remove.

Back