Would You Like the Democratic Congresschildren to Flee Your State?

Would You Like the Democratic Congresschildren to Flee Your State?

• Total voters
If my state's congressmen flee, and our neighboring state's congressmen flee to our state, can we call it an even trade and put their congressman to work on our legislative issues?

No, it is because they are wasting their time on things that will never pass.

Like cutting the Federal budget by 2% when we're facing a $1.6 trillion deficit? That seems like a no-brainer and would pass easily if the Democrats weren't pussies. Hell, they should be cutting it by 20% across the board.

If my state's congressmen flee, and our neighboring state's congressmen flee to our state, can we call it an even trade and put their congressman to work on our legislative issues?

interesting thought.....the minority liberals could flee to Illinois from Wisconsin, the minority conservatives could flee to Wisconsin from Illinois and both would be happy.....of course, Illinois would still suck.....

Hey Dune, if we're not supposed to care about deficits, why not spend $100 trillion a year? Why not give every American a million dollars to boost the economy and eliminate all taxes? (Except on eeeevil corporations and the rich, of course). It seems this would be representative of your childlike view of the world, after all.

Like cutting the Federal budget by 2% when we're facing a $1.6 trillion deficit? That seems like a no-brainer and would pass easily if the Democrats weren't pussies. Hell, they should be cutting it by 20% across the board.
If they were smart they'd use it to force the Rs to cut parts they wouldn't normally, like defense spending. Cut out programs for planes the Pentagon said "no" to, for instance...

Seriously, if these jokers cared at all about the future further than the next election they'd be ripping the budget apart and fixing this crap.

I voted hell yes!

Then it would be great to get rid of the republicans, and the police state threy've stolen upon us.

Only 20%? Stop being such a pussy.

Back