Would you rather live in a REPUBLIC or a DEMOCRACY?

Libhater

Verified User
8b03710c41ac1151da620fd0e1de33b4.jpg

The choice is yours to be made at the voting booth. You want a democracy you vote Democrat, you want a REPUBLIC you vote REPUBLICAN.

I guess this makes sense to people with limited intellect.

It makes sense to you, Libhater, right?
It makes sense to me that people who would and should vote Republican are the highly intelligent ones who wish to enact or follow all of the issues as explained on the OP that are listed under Republican.

So it only goes to follow that those people who choose to vote for all the issues as listed under Democrat are sorely lacking any intellect whatsoever. Highly intellect people don't vote for an irresponsible Marxist/Communist ideology as is clearly shown by those supporting this democrat party or the democrat version of what constitutes a democracy.

It makes sense to me that people who would and should vote Republican are the highly intelligent ones who wish to enact or follow all of the issues as explained on the OP that are listed under Republican.

So it only goes to follow that those people who choose to vote for all the issues as listed under Democrat are sorely lacking any intellect whatsoever. Highly intellect people don't vote for an irresponsible Marxist/Communist ideology as is clearly shown by those supporting this democrat party or the democrat version of what constitutes a democracy.
The dumbest voters are the ones who vote for Trump. Mixed in with some billionaires who wonder why they do it. You are a fool, Libhater, being taken for a ride in a con game that even someone as stupid as you should be able to see through.

Tell me, how many Princes of Nigeria have you sent money to in order to get back half of their fortune?

Back