Wouldn't it kick ass for Guliani to win Florida?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
OK, I hate Guliani. But can anyone remember a time whenever there have been four winners in the first month of a primary? This is such an odd election seasn, and may be the first one in 30 years where the candidate wasn't already decided before the convention.

Thanks. I’m in super-trendy south Miami Beach now, trying to win the gay, transvestite and cross-dresser vote to put me over the top.

Cheers,

Rudo911ph Gu911iani

It would be great if rudy won FL. The RNC would be reduced to a state akin to a bunch of fished dumped in a boat and flipping around.

Thanks. I’m in super-trendy south Miami Beach now, trying to win the gay, transvestite and cross-dresser vote to put me over the top.

Cheers,

Rudo911ph Gu911iani

OK---women can vote. But these are neither man or woman. May be they should not allowed vote. Responsible voting is a must for a elected official that is really for the people. Confused voters can not be responsible voters. Since a gay (or what ever) is not totally a man or a woman and 100% confused--they can't vote. There--no more sick society trying to make up stupid commie pink-0 rules.

That ought to get you freaks pussys hurting.

Last edited:
OK---women can vote. But these are neither man or woman. May be they should not allowed vote. Responsible voting is a must for a elected official that is really for the people. Confused voters can not be responsible voters. Since a gay (or what ever) is not totally a man or a woman and 100% confused--they can't vote. There--no more sick society trying to make up stupid commie pink-0 rules.

That ought to get you freaks pussys hurting.

Very drunk.

Notice how the only way conservatives can stay in power is designing ways to keep as many people from voting as possible without causing an uproar?

Back