wow.....Kasich....maybe Trump and Cruz should jump on his bandwagon......

I think it's pretty clear that to many/most Republican primary voters selecting the candidate with the best chance of winning isn't the first priority.

I disagree.......I think every Trump supporter believes he will beat Hillary......

Of course. Because they simply believe everything he says, and he continues to say that "many, many polls" show him beating Hillary in a general, even though every poll on RCP in the past month shows the opposite.

I disagree.......I think every Trump supporter believes he will beat Hillary......

They may think that but polls all along have shown he won't. (of course polls this far out can and do change but as far as what we know today Trump and Cruz will both lose)

I actually haven't seen a poll with Hillary beating Cruz, yet. I think the latest had him down to a mere .5% lead, while Kasich enjoys a sizable lead. Now, I saw polls of Bernie beating Trump by 10%, and Cruz by 9%, but, he also had a 1.5% lead over Kasich.

In the link you just post Hillary is beating Cruz. And she has been in almost all polls up to this point.

no.....the same poll that has Kasich up 11 points up on Clinton has Cruz up on her by three points.....
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_cruz_vs_clinton-4034.html

except for Bloomberg they are all 'margin of error' (and we all know about Bloomberg don't we)..........

from January 1, till the Bloomberg poll RCP had Cruz leading Clinton.......

this is moronic. Kasich wins by default because everyone hates clinton and kasich has so far been relatively unscathed. If he became the frontrunner those numbers would change.

true.....once Hillary's "mainstream" press machine goes on the attack his numbers would drop.......we all know hers will never go up, though.......all the candidates except her could die and her "hated" numbers would still be the same......

Trump vs Hillary will be a shit show and there will be no clear winner up until election day. Once again we'll be split right down the middle and very close to 50% of the vote going for each candidate.

this is moronic. Kasich wins by default because everyone hates clinton and kasich has so far been relatively unscathed. If he became the frontrunner those numbers would change.

Exactly, a lot of Kasich's downfalls have barely made it out of Ohio. He's a moron. But, he won our state because so many people here wanted to stop Trump. They pretty much just handed Clinton the Dem victory because they just had to prevent him from getting our delegates.

Dude, it's your own link. It says RCP Clinton 47% Cruz 44.6%

not sure why you're so fucked up.....I just clicked it again.....it says Fox News 3/20-3/22 Clinton 44 Cruz 47 Cruz +3.....

need to get your eyes checked?.......there's no 44.6% anywhere on the whole page.......

not sure why you're so fucked up.....I just clicked it again.....it says Fox News 3/20-3/22 Clinton 44 Cruz 47 Cruz +3.....

need to get your eyes checked?.......there's no 44.6% anywhere on the whole page.......

I did f up the numbers. It says Clinton 46.7 and Cruz 43.8 for a 2.9 lead for Clinton.

I have no idea why you are cherry picking the Fox News poll. The RCP poll is an average of all their listed polls.

Good lord. National polls don't mean squat. Cruz could win 99% of the vote in the Southern States and he would still lose. It's questionable that even if the POTUS election was based on the popular vote that the polls are representative but they aren't.

Based on State polling Clinton starts off with a 40 EV lead on Trump. Trump would have to have nearly a clean sweep in the swing States to beat her. Assuming her campaign doesn't implode that's highly unlikely. Cruz, on the other hand, would be start out with nearly a 100 EV deficit.

Which means the odds makers are pretty much spot on with Clinton having a 3:1 advantage on Trump and nearly 8 to one on Cruz.

So the down side for the GOP is that Clinton is very likely to win and Trump or Cruz will bring down the Senate and house too. The GOP has a real good chance of losing the Senate.

The good news is that in four years, unless the GOP pulls another disconnected plutocrat or a Trump or a Cruz out of its ass, Clinton will probably be a one term President.

Back