Wow... somebody is working it...

I thought this thread was going to be about me. I’ve been doing an hour bike ride along with a three mile run every morning. I feel like I’m high all morning. It’s great.

Good for you Darla.

a much more interesting post than Damo trying to weasle out from under what the bushies did to McCain in 2000.

That's hot.

No I’m not saying it to be hot, swear to God. It’s just that I forgot how much I love bicycling. It’s so great. I made it up this very steep hill this morning. I love it. And stopping at the track to do my normal run, you just feel so great afterwards.

No I’m not saying it to be hot, swear to God. It’s just that I forgot how much I love bicycling. It’s so great. I made it up this very steep hill this morning. I love it. And stopping at the track to do my normal run, you just feel so great afterwards.
It's still hot.

So... will we see you out here next year???

http://www.ridetherockies.com/

This year....people from all 50 states and 9 countries participated. You could represent the NY'ers next year.

I don’t remember, I can check tonight. It’s not anything special, it was cheap. I was actually thinking just this morning, that I might want to get a good bike. What do you recommend?

Obviously it would depend on what type of riding you do and what you want to spend. I am not familiar with the terrain that you ride, so I would suggest looking for a bike shop that can help determine the best bike for your situation. Personally I have a Bianchi Veloce and love it. But I also ride over 2k miles a year, so I have recouped the cost of the bike in savings on gas alone.

Side note... anyone can do that ride I posted. There was a ten year old kid riding it this year along with a 78 year old. It took them longer than most to finish each day, but they did it. There were also some severely out of shape people that did it... it is those that I was most impressed with.... Mind over matter. :)

Obviously it would depend on what type of riding you do and what you want to spend. I am not familiar with the terrain that you ride, so I would suggest looking for a bike shop that can help determine the best bike for your situation. Personally I have a Bianchi Veloce and love it. But I also ride over 2k miles a year, so I have recouped the cost of the bike in savings on gas alone.

Side note... anyone can do that ride I posted. There was a ten year old kid riding it this year along with a 78 year old. It took them longer than most to finish each day, but they did it. There were also some severely out of shape people that did it... it is those that I was most impressed with.... Mind over matter. :)

Yeah I figured the best way was to go to one of those small bike shops, rather than a large chain store where you don’t get much guidance. Ok.

Yeah I figured the best way was to go to one of those small bike shops, rather than a large chain store where you don’t get much guidance. Ok.

If the large chain is pure bike shop, then they should be good as well. But if it is a sporting goods store, then I agree, you will likely get better advice from a specialty bike shop.

2534993729_98918e83e7.jpg

That's BA.

I thought this thread was going to be about me. I’ve been doing an hour bike ride along with a three mile run every morning. I feel like I’m high all morning. It’s great.

lazy people dont realize that exercise doesn't make you tired.. it actually give u faster metabalizim and gives you more energy.

Back