Wray said FBI official has expressed disappointment that Trump wasn’t killed.

Earl

Wray said FBI official has expressed disappointment that Trump wasn’t killed.

They weren't fired immediately?

WOW! Wray Says There Were At Least Two Instances Where FBI Officials Expressed Disappointment That Trump Survived Assassination Attempt

And we are supposed to believe that Trump would-be assassin Thomas Crooks acted alone?

FBI Director Christopher Wray appeared before the House Judiciary Committee on the attempted assassination of President Donald Trump.

On July 13 President Trump was grazed in the ear after a 20-year-old gunman named Thomas Matthew Crooks climbed on a roof and took several shots at Trump and rally-goers in Butler.

Last edited:
A quote from Joe Biden from five days before the assassination attempt on President Donald Trump has come back to haunt him.

On July 8, Biden said, “I have one job and that’s to beat Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that.”

Biden continued, “So, we’re done talking about the debate. It’s time to put Trump in a Bullseye.”

A quote from Joe Biden from five days before the assassination attempt on President Donald Trump has come back to haunt him.

On July 8, Biden said, “I have one job and that’s to beat Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that.”

Biden continued, “So, we’re done talking about the debate. It’s time to put Trump in a Bullseye.”
Indeed Earl Indeed.

Since Trump/Harris felt that it was time to “put Trump in a bullseye,” is Trump allowed to say that about Biden/Harris?

They need time to destroy evidence and arrest anyone that worked against the assassination attempt or has evidence that it was a set up by the government

Back