WTF Grind!

you are not being blocked you idiot. I have no clue why your simple mind can't create a thread on current events but it has nothing to do with me. We don't even have a setting in place to block users from that sub forum.

My bad. I jumped to the conclusion since the problem first appeared on your LaLaLaLaLaLaLand thread and you are a dick. Even 3d seemed to think it was you!

I just like to give the mods a hard time by sarcastically agreeing with anyone who has an issue with them at the moment.

The best incident I've seen to date was Darla accusing Damo of deleting or editing his posts unfairly in order to win an argument with her. I think that incident marked the beginning of her desire to leave this site.

I just like to give the mods a hard time by sarcastically agreeing with anyone who has an issue with them at the moment.

The best incident I've seen to date was Darla accusing Damo of deleting or editing his posts unfairly in order to win an argument with her. I think that incident marked the beginning of her desire to leave this site.

Then her revelation that her and Rune and "hooked up" and that they had cheated at werewolf.

:facepalm:

darla and rune didn't cheat at werewolf. I modded that game and I knew what was going on. And even if they did who cares it's an internet forum game to blow off some steam

What is the date you guy are complaining about?

I played a few times and each and every time I totally kicked ass.

I don't know what it is, but it is like I have a sixth sense or can totally fake out villagers.

I am the LORD of werewolf. I can't believe this forum plays it.

You are all meat to me. Either cooked or fresh.

:burn:

What is the date you guy are complaining about?

I played a few times and each and every time I totally kicked ass.

I don't know what it is, but it is like I have a sixth sense or can totally fake out villagers.

I am the LORD of werewolf. I can't believe this forum plays it.

You are all meat to me. Either cooked or fresh.

:burn:
Yeh let's have a game of Wereyurt.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

darla and rune didn't cheat at werewolf. I modded that game and I knew what was going on. And even if they did who cares it's an internet forum game to blow off some steam

So Darla using Rune's account, which gave her his information, isn't cheating??

Back