WTF is with the 'New Posts' button?

Bfgrn

I used to use the 'Quick Links> Today's Posts option. I don't see that option anymore.

I posted a reply in a thread at 10:08 AM and the thread doesn't even appear on the first page when I hit the 'New Posts' button.

I suggested an 'Active Topics' button where the thread with the latest post is always at the top.

Not impressed with this new format. I hope it can be tweaked.

This thread doesn't even appear when I hit the New Posts button. It was just composed and is a new post.

I used to use the 'Quick Links> Today's Posts option. I don't see that option anymore.

I posted a reply in a thread at 10:08 AM and the thread doesn't even appear on the first page when I hit the 'New Posts' button.

I suggested an 'Active Topics' button where the thread with the latest post is always at the top.

Not impressed with this new format. I hope it can be tweaked.

A New Post is one you haven't read yet. By definition you have read your own post.

BTW - Thanks for reminding me. "Today's Posts"... I'll need to add that back to the quick links. The reason it was there previously is because I had put it there.

:D

BTW - Thanks for reminding me. "Today's Posts"... I'll need to add that back to the quick links. The reason it was there previously is because I had put it there.

:D

I would appreciate that feature back. Any chance of an 'Active Topics' or Today's Posts button on the toolbar?

Becasue it is a forum option. "What's New?" is for new stuff, new posts (ones you haven't read), new blog posts, new... etc.

Becasue it is a forum option. "What's New?" is for new stuff, new posts (ones you haven't read), new blog posts, new... etc.

I have always used the 'Today's Posts' option. But I will also try the new 'New Posts' option too. I will just have to go to 'Forum' first to use 'New Posts'...I was just asking.

Back