WTF SUPER DELEGATES!!!

Blackflag

There is some 21 year old college douche bag on Dan Abrams show that is a superdelegate. Never even voted for a president before. He says it is his right because he is a big party activist and he will vote for who he wants no matter the popular vote.

Fucking corrupt democratic party bullshit.

He was bragging that Bill Clinton and Madeline Albright are calling him and he had breakfast with Chelsea this morning.....

and THERE is the problem with the superdelegates. Daddy made lil boy feel super special and lil boy decides to milk the situation on some junior achiever power trip.

Man that's badass...

I wish my dad had crazy insider connections with the DNC.

But about his being 21, you guys can go fuck yourselves.

I am barely older and I'm infinitely more competent to cast a vote than desh or uscitizen, so I'm inclined to think age matters less.

Whether this kid is smart or just well-connected or both I have no clue.

My guess would be you don't get to be a 21-year old Superdelegate who has never voted before without having some brains.

Last edited:
There is some 21 year old college douche bag on Dan Abrams show that is a superdelegate. Never even voted for a president before. He says it is his right because he is a big party activist and he will vote for who he wants no matter the popular vote.

Fucking corrupt democratic party bullshit.

lol I SOOOOOOOOO wanna be a super delegate. So So SO bad. I would toatally sell my vote to.

Man that's badass...

I wish my dad had crazy insider connections with the DNC.

But about his being 21, you guys can go fuck yourselves.

I am barely older and I'm infinitely more competent to cast a vote than desh or uscitizen, so I'm inclined to think age matters less.

Whether this kid is smart or just well-connected or both I have no clue.

My guess would be you don't get to be a 21-year old Superdelegate who has never voted before without having some brains.

I don't recall anyone saying the kid was ignorant. Clearly he is taking full advantage of his position as a super delegate. It would be foolish of him to waste the opportunity when he has the ability to make connections that could help him out down the road.

But that doesn't change how shady the whole super delegate thing is.

This has already made video news on Yahoo and I bet others are going to start carrying it. Hopefully this will embarass the Dems and they will do something about this whole arm twisting smokey back room bullshit.

1up7rt.gif
1up7rt.gif
1up7rt.gif
1up7rt.gif

1up7rt.gif
1up7rt.gif

Back