Yes we have no bananas

Good read Desh. One thing for certain greed based stupidity and meaness will never go extinct. I posted an article a few months ago about the long contested settlement paying people in central america for the bananna poisionings.

I wish the media would report on this in such a way that man as whole can learn form these stupid acts.

That doesnt fill corporate coffers though.

Imagine trying to describe a banana to your grandchild who has never seen or eaten one.

What a shame.

I wish the media would report on this in such a way that man as whole can learn form these stupid acts.

That doesnt fill corporate coffers though.

I've seen many alternative weeklys reporting about bananas on their front pages. It's really the talk of the country.

Bannanas are a luxury anyway. I fear we will have much more serious concerns.

Remember back before the libertarians took over when we did not all have to carry guns and a decent education was free ? And we had roads to drive our cars on ? whats a car ? never mind kid....

Go help your momma do laundry in the creek.

I've seen many alternative weeklys reporting about bananas on their front pages. It's really the talk of the country.
There are threads on this very site about it, with links to articles. It's easy to forget but we have certainly spoken about it before.

I also know that they are working to breed resistant bananas and have been having some success.

There are threads on this very site about it, with links to articles. It's easy to forget but we have certainly spoken about it before.

I also know that they are working to breed resistant bananas and have been having some success.

I was actually being facetious. I read alternative weeklys on occassion and haven't seen one story about bananas. I'm laughing that its the 'corporate media' that's keeping bananas off the front pages. Like with other issues going on bananas should trump them all.

LOL..

When I saw the title I thought the article would be about Obama and some injustice that was done to him by those evil racist Hillary supporters.

Bannanas are a luxury anyway. I fear we will have much more serious concerns.

Remember back before the libertarians took over when we did not all have to carry guns and a decent education was free ? And we had roads to drive our cars on ? whats a car ? never mind kid....

Go help your momma do laundry in the creek.

Somehow usc has managed to out-doom even desh on this thread.

I think the 2 origional points in the thread were.
1. Folly of relying too much on genetically altered or single source crops.
2. Corruption in the Bannanna industry.

I think the 2 origional points in the thread were.
1. Folly of relying too much on genetically altered or single source crops.
2. Corruption in the Bannanna industry.
And creek laundry after the total collapse of society. Somebody posted about that. I wonder who?

Yup. And it is all because of bananas....

Back