YES!!!!!!!!

This would help this country so much right now.

Save prison space for real criminals, give us a chance to set up for making it a cash cow and free up police and their funding to go after things that really hurt the society.

Right here!

Hell yes!!!!

At least someone's making an effort. I hope a President Obama would sign something like this.

This would help this country so much right now.
It certainly would.

All the liberals would get so stoned, they would sit around staring at each other with bloodshot eyes and commenting vaguely on the dust motes on the floor, which would keep them out of the way while the adults fixed all the things they broke.

Light up! :clink:

HAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who broke what you fool?

BTW the congress is trying to get the DOJ to investigate Young for adding 10 million to a bill illegally. The republicans who served with him and the Pres just ignored this shit.

They really thought they OWNED the gov.

The conservatives have owned the government for more than 30 years, and they've wreaked an amazing amount of havoc in their rape of America in that time.

we can now get all the rednecks stoned instead of drunk and their minds may open instead of staying closed. They may want to share the love instead of fight and kill little furry animals.

I love frank, I love him!!!! lol I might be gay for him.
I'm sure Richardson and Paul are in the corner.
Now somebody bitch slap the nearest beer swilling acorn baby near them and give them a can of hot miller beer and shut them up.

It certainly would.

All the liberals would get so stoned, they would sit around staring at each other with bloodshot eyes and commenting vaguely on the dust motes on the floor, which would keep them out of the way while the adults fixed all the things they broke.

Light up! :clink:

This is opposed to the conservative rednecks getting trashed all the time and killing families driving home?

Rednecks just blow themselves up with meth labs. But this would sure help free the prisons of non-violent criminals and also generate some revenue by A) not having to frivolously prosecute every teenager caught with a joint and B) making non-criminal citation penalties for it - like a traffic ticket.

It's time.

This is badass. Though I'm not sure how much will come of it.

Also I know it's a great step forward but lets not forget that in the long haul we should't be even getting fined for using this stuff.

a bunch of states have passed medical marijuana laws and a couple have decriminalized it. The majority of Americans support legalizing.

Back