Yet another sector which needs better regulations and oversight

Do people not do budgets anymore?

Do people not realize that credit means it must be paid back?

This doesn't need oversight, it just shows a failure in our education system. Too many stupid people roaming free in our society.

Do people not do budgets anymore?

Do people not realize that credit means it must be paid back?

This doesn't need oversight, it just shows a failure in our education system. Too many stupid people roaming free in our society.

I mean is the government going to say 'credit cards can't offer additional services because the American people are too dumb and might actually use the services?'

They don't need more regulation Desh, you can't legislate people into being smarter and nor can we afford to protect everyone on every bad choice they make.

They don't need more regulation Desh, you can't legislate people into being smarter and nor can we afford to protect everyone on every bad choice they make.

Maybe there should be a government employee on each call so if the beauracrat feels the customer is too dumb to say no to an offer the beauracrat can say no for them.

All we need to do is readjust the bankruptcy laws so that these assholes only get a tiny fraction of this money back in bankruptcys.

That would stop their slimey asses.

You do remember your holy Republican congress toughened bankruptcys laws a couple of years ago right?

Now you know why.

All we need to do is readjust the bankruptcy laws so that these assholes only get a tiny fraction of this money back in bankruptcys.

That would stop their slimey asses.

You do remember your holy Republican congress toughened bankruptcys laws a couple of years ago right?

Now you know why.

Yes, I remember. You fucking retards could not figure out how to live within your means, and kept running to bankruptcy court whenever you got in over your head.

webway do you really think only Dems file for bankruptcy?

BTW I am finacially sound and have never even had to think of bankruptcy.

webway do you really think only Dems file for bankruptcy?

BTW I am finacially sound and have never even had to think of bankruptcy.

I knew you cared about me Desh. I have debt on my credit card because I came to your city and took out more money than I had to gamble with. I like the idea that I'm a victim because if my credit card company hadn't allowed me to take out more money than I had in my account I wouldn't be in debt! The government needs more regulations and protections for people like me. I can not be expected to not want to take out more money. It's Las Vegas. Protect me from myself please!!!

Back