Yet more made up history by the McCains

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93708729

Do these people ever tell the truth?

The Portalski family is accustomed to hearing Cindy McCain described as Hensley's only child.

She's been described that way by news organizations from The New Yorker and The New York Times to Newsweek and ABC.

McCain herself routinely uses the phrase "only child," as she did on CNN last month. "I grew up with my dad," she said then. "I'm an only child. My father was a cowboy, and he really loved me very much, but I think he wanted a son occasionally."

McCain's father was also a businessman — and twice a father.

"I'm upset," Kathleen Portalski says. "I'm angry. It makes me feel like a nonperson, kind of."

Who Is Kathleen Hensley Portalski?

Documents show Kathleen Anne Hensley was born to Jim and Mary Jeanne Hensley on Feb. 23, 1943. They had been married for six years when Kathleen was born.

Jim Hensley was a bombardier on a B-17, flying over Europe during World War II.

He was injured and sent to a facility in West Virginia to recuperate. During that time, while still married to Mary Jeanne, Hensley met another woman — Marguerite Smith. Jim divorced Mary Jeanne and married Marguerite in 1945.

Cindy Lou Hensley was born nine years later, in 1954.

Last edited:
Desh I already posted this, and you missed the best part? Don't you see that she married her father? Her father and John McCain have almost the same biography. This woman is disturbed.

Desh I already posted this, and you missed the best part? Don't you see that she married her father? Her father and John McCain have almost the same biography. This woman is disturbed.

There were poor, starving kids in Kenya and she didn't send them a dollar a month. Evil Bitch!

Back