Yikes - Clinton is actually up in a new NC poll

There are polls all over the place .. but then again there is reality.

North Carolina has a large liberal, educated, and affluent white population which Obama always does well with .. and blacks make up 40% of the democratic vote who are anxious to get to the polls.

Onceler, try a different perspective .. it'll calm your nerves ..

North Carolina Blacks, Excited About Chance to Make History, Set to Rally Behind Obama

With the crucial North Carolina primary just six days away, Herbert White, editor of The Charlotte Post, predicted that black voters in the Tar Heel state are poised to rally behind Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama on Tuesday, adding that many blacks are concerned that rival Hillary Clinton will take the low road to win.

"If she has to bloody up Mr. Obama to win, then so be it," White told BlackAmericaWeb.com. "The feeling here is that she’ll do whatever it takes."

With a large turnout expected in North Carolina, political analysts estimate that African-Americans -- who make up 21 percent of the state’s population -- could represent as much as 40 percent of the Democratic electorate on primary day May 6. And black voter registration has also increased in North Carolina, up 19 percent from 2004 to 1.2 million.

-- more at link
http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/movingamerica08/ncvoters501

Unless Obama gets less than 20% of the white vote, which ain't gonna happen, then fraud is the only way to victory for Clinton in North Caroline.

I wouldn't get too nervous about Indiana either.

Thanks for the picker-upper, BAC. Needed that...

Also follow the super delegates ...

Democratic party super delegates moves stealthily towards Obama – Illinois Senator is the nominee

May 1, 2008

The super delegate count is slowly moving towards that magic number required to make Obama the nominee. Secretly many super delegates have tilted towards the Illinois Senator recently.

The rest of the states and the primary results does not matter any more. Obama is the nominee based on slow and secret tilt by the Democratic party super delegates.

What really triggered this shift is the surprising pseudo coalition between the Clintons and the right wing neo cons. They call it these days the ‘Operation Chaos’. The problem is that who ever these neo cons are supporting, their ‘person’ is losing. It started with Romni. It is ending with Hillary Clinton.

Senator Clinton should have distanced herself from the special interest and especially the right wing conservative neo cons dominating the ‘Fox News.’

-- more at link
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/19439.asp

The trend is undeniable .. this race is over.

The Clintons are now running for 2012 and they will conspire with republicans to defeat Obama to give McCain one term .. which is all he could handle .. thenHillary will come to the rescue in 2012.

The real question is how are the democrats going to get rid of the Clintons.

I know I'm biased, but I can't see her 2012 strategy working, even if McCain did pull it off this year, which is still unlikely.

After this campaign, I've gotta believe that primary voters will just want a clean break from the Clintons & the past, and take a whole different route....

Don't have a panic attack. Unless you watch Hannity & Idiot every night, the Wright story will die down and you won't see it on the news. There's 5 days before NC and Indiana. Maybe Hillary will make another honest mistake that will get blown out of porportion.

I would get nervous about Indiana but NC is as much for Obama as Pennsylvania was for Clinton.

Back