You can put lipstick on a pig and its still a shitty ticket

You can put lipstick on a bailout by calling it something else and it is still a bailout for stupid people/businesses.

You can put lipstick on another great depression by calling it something else but it's still a great depression for working Americans.

yeah up till a few months ago everything was fine. Just a little housing bubble.
Now a great depression. Funny how many just follow the leader.

Followinig the leader was the main reason we are in this mess.

and we cannot just credit our way out of it. I fear the 700 bill or so for now is just a start. And when the working class need a bailout the govt will do very little.

But giving each taxpayer their share of 700 billion to be used only to pay debts would be a good start.

yeah up till a few months ago everything was fine. Just a little housing bubble.
Now a great depression. Funny how many just follow the leader.

Followinig the leader was the main reason we are in this mess.

and we cannot just credit our way out of it. I fear the 700 bill or so for now is just a start. And when the working class need a bailout the govt will do very little.

But giving each taxpayer their share of 700 billion to be used only to pay debts would be a good start.

I think those are good points. The 700 is just the start. All they added for tomarrows vote is more FDIC insurance (from 100 grand to 250 grand). Big deal---where are they going to get that money? That step is nothing.

We better make another call by morning to say---ummmm--no---not good enough. We want to see capatol gains and corporate taxes gone.

I think those are good points. The 700 is just the start. All they added for tomarrows vote is more FDIC insurance (from 100 grand to 250 grand). Big deal---where are they going to get that money? That step is nothing.

We better make another call by morning to say---ummmm--no---not good enough. We want to see capatol gains and corporate taxes gone.

LMOA, the excuse to get the capitol gains cuts was becuase they were taking the risks and growing the economy, etc.

Well that did not work out so well did it?
If they get bailed out Capitol gains should be taxed just like regular income. with maybe a bailout surcharge.

LMOA, the excuse to get the capitol gains cuts was becuase they were taking the risks and growing the economy, etc.

Well that did not work out so well did it?
If they get bailed out Capitol gains should be taxed just like regular income. with maybe a bailout surcharge.

I never interjected a bail out or increased taxes.

Back