You definitely are a DEMOCRAT if................

Libhater

Verified User
you think imprisoning your political opponent is the best way to save democracy

you think the sun isn't a big factor in heating the earth, but your neighbor's lawn mower is

you think only white people can be racist because the color of their skin

you think invasive species are an existential threat, but unfettered illegal immigration is not

you think words can be violent, but some forms of violence should be protected as free speech

you think the Bill of Rights got it wrong

you think that concerned parents are domestic terrorists, but that Hamas is a force for good

you have 3 forms of ID, but think it would be too difficult for most black folks too obtain even one

you think there are more genders than stars in the sky

you think white supremacists are everywhere, but have never seen a racist person of color

you thin pipelines should be banned, but crack pipes should be passed out free to addicts

you think Trump lies all the time, but joe biden just stretches the truth a bit at times

you think Trump should be thrown in prison for an expired paperwork misdemeanor, but that
rapists and murderers should be given another chance

you believe in gun control, but not self-control

you believe in "your truth," but cannot accept anyone questioning it

you believe the "science is settled," but the existence of two sexes is not

you are skeptical of God, but not of the mainstream media

you believe making lots of money is bad, but taking lots of money from those who make it is good

you would rather watch a Pride Parade than an Independence Day Parade

With all due respect to Jeff Foxworthy, I'll leave you with his last 'You might be a Democrat if'............
mghcwgsoigomzy8rqg1h_640.jpg

Last edited:
True liberal distraction.....Drop your serious TDS affliction with Trump for just a brief moment, and then begin to see the
madness and anti Americanism that has swept up many if not all dem voters.
You are a fascist.

He does not know what it is. He throws words around without any understanding of what they mean. That list is crazed and he thought he was being brilliant.
Typical Trump propaganda. Say a lot of stuff and make it look like you have to defend it.

Did any of you lefties open up Jeff Foxworth's link "you might be a democrat if...Part II ?

It's more of what you dems believe in, say or actually participate in. True Americans all of you! LMFAO

Yeah, Jeffie is the expert....Im always amazed at how trumpers can read the minds of their imagined enemies......You know what I believe in? You must be a savant. But its probably more of your blind hate I guess that makes you believe in some power of mind reading......I mean you admit your hate right in the avatar. Did you hate before Trump taught who to hate? Good little soldier you are.

Yeah, Jeffie is the expert....Im always amazed at how trumpers can read the minds of their imagined enemies......You know what I believe in? You must be a savant. But its probably more of your blind hate I guess that makes you believe in some power of mind reading......I mean you admit your hate right in the avatar. Did you hate before Trump taught who to hate? Good little soldier you are.
Its has nothing to do with reading the minds of anti American lefties, rather, it has to do with watching their actions, beliefs et al that are doing everything to downgrade, degrade, and morally/financially/economically/lawfare bankrupt our nation into oblivion. And yes, I hate everything you anti American leftists do to destroy and degrade our nation. That brings us back to watching and listening to obama's overseas apology tour where he downgraded and degraded America in most every way imaginable. Your party is anti American in every way. Just watch Trump's rallies where he sometimes gets over 100k people waving the American flag, then compare that to one (perhaps the only one) of biden's rallies where he gets perhaps a dozen or two dozen fans there where no American flags are seen, and people there are bored stiff listening to biden's gaffe filled slurred
discombobulated so-called speech.

you would be doing it too if it wouldn't force you to admit you always knew we had one......

Back