You know, Hillary's alright

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Hillary's in hatteisburg right now giving a speech at their town meeting, and they're broadcasting it over NPR. I'm still voting for Obama, but you know, she'd be fine. It was stupid of me to say that I wouldn't vote if it were her vs. mccain.

I wouldn't.

I could conceivably even be persuaded into voting tactically against her, but I don't think she'll win the nomination without FL & MI shenanigans.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2008/03/07/arg_poll_obama_holds_huge_lead_in_mississippi.html

ARG Poll: Obama Holds Huge Lead in Mississippi
A new American Research Group poll in Mississippi finds Sen. Barack Obama way ahead of Sen. Hillary Clinton, 58% to 34%.

Key findings: Obama leads among men 49% to 42% and he leads among women 65% to 28%. Clinton leads among white voters 61% to 22% and Obama leads among African American voters 87% to 11%. African American account for 55% of likely Democratic primary voters. Obama leads 66% to 22% among likely primary voters under 50 and he leads 54% to 40% among likely primary voters 50 and older. 13% of white voters say they will vote for someone other than Clinton or Obama."

Sheesh, I didn't know white voters here hated Obama so much. It really doesn't matter though, because Obama has an 80% lead amongst blacks and the Mississippi Democratic party is majority black.

there's to many sexist pussiefied dems and moderate males to allow a woman to get in. Obama is the man

Back