You know what makes me sick?

Earl Buttz

Amerikan
You know wat makes me so angry I could bite a guey duck and spit out razor clams?

It's these mamby pamby whiney liberal types. When will they shut up? I heard this guy the other day radio talkin bout guns and violence. He was saying that all the violence we see on the 6 o'clock news is because of people ownin guns.

Now my ole buddy Dub turns to me and he say's "Earl, this feller is bout as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker." and I purty much had to agree with Dub on that score.

WAKE UP AMERICA! Don't these cry baby pansy whiney assed liberals know it's our God given right to carry our guns to church and school and the beer barn? How the sam hill do they expect a good man to reduce violence if he don't shoot first and axe questions later? Wouldn't we all be a heck of a lot better off if we taught our kids practical kind of stuff in 3rd grade like how to break down an over/under double pump shotgun? Oh hell no! These pansy patunia liberals want them to larn impractical stuff ya never use like social studies and rithmatic. It's gettin to be where a man can't celebrate winnin a scratch off lottery ticket or his mother in law gettin run over by a lawn mower by firin off a few rounds with out some scaredy cat law abidin liberal pain in the ass callin the law on ya.

Well those damned fools may think guns cause violence but me and Dub we knows better, cause if anything causes violence it's havin to listen high brow liberal type whine bout guns, make ya so aggravated you just feel like play a round of spin the Glock with a full chamber.

and that's bout what I got to say bout guns and violence.

Excellent.

You know wat makes me so angry I could bite a guey duck and spit out razor clams?

It's these mamby pamby whiney liberal types. When will they shut up? I heard this guy the other day radio talkin bout guns and violence. He was saying that all the violence we see on the 6 o'clock news is because of people ownin guns.

Now my ole buddy Dub turns to me and he say's "Earl, this feller is bout as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker." and I purty much had to agree with Dub on that score.

WAKE UP AMERICA! Don't these cry baby pansy whiney assed liberals know it's our God given right to carry our guns to church and school and the beer barn? How the sam hill do they expect a good man to reduce violence if he don't shoot first and axe questions later? Wouldn't we all be a heck of a lot better off if we taught our kids practical kind of stuff in 3rd grade like how to break down an over/under double pump shotgun? Oh hell no! These pansy patunia liberals want them to larn impractical stuff ya never use like social studies and rithmatic. It's gettin to be where a man can't celebrate winnin a scratch off lottery ticket or his mother in law gettin run over by a lawn mower by firin off a few rounds with out some scaredy cat law abidin liberal pain in the ass callin the law on ya.

Well those damned fools may think guns cause violence but me and Dub we knows better, cause if anything causes violence it's havin to listen high brow liberal type whine bout guns, make ya so aggravated you just feel like play a round of spin the Glock with a full chamber.

Thank ya fellas. It's nice to know that a feller can blow off some steam with out havin to listen to a bunch of whiney assed liberals.

Ya ever notice that liberals just don know what the hell they want? Ya ever notice there for both gun control and birth control!

Well hell, just ask any farmer, guns are the best form of birth control there is!! You'd think these idjuts would be all for guns then wudn't ya? But hell no....damned liberal just dont got a clue.

Ed anger.

I seem to recall that Earl Butz was the Secretary for Agriculture in Ford's administration. His infamous quote was "I'll tell you what the coloureds want. It's three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to shit."

Thank ya fellas. It's nice to know that a feller can blow off some steam with out havin to listen to a bunch of whiney assed liberals.

Ya ever notice that liberals just don know what the hell they want? Ya ever notice there for both gun control and birth control!

Well hell, just ask any farmer, guns are the best form of birth control there is!! You'd think these idjuts would be all for guns then wudn't ya? But hell no....damned liberal just dont got a clue.

Dub and Earl are gettin ready to go all Murrah Building on us.

Guffah!!!

img.functions.php

Dude, all's I can say is that you put the clue in clueless. Are you, by chance, any relation to Dixie?

I am laughing Earl, you are a comedic genius! What is really funny is I actually went to school with a guy named Earl Butts. Different spelling so you must not be him.

Yo0u did however make me chuckle.

Back