You know when you hit one; because you an hear the squeal

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Aw crap, I'm sorry annata. Forgot there was an actual fan here. I was having a bad day, first the loss, then the taunting.

It's all better now. Onward to our next loss. :)

By "taunting" it looks like Christie meant the one post started by Big Money, that got a whole 11 posts; most of which had to do with Mike Tomlin cheating and interfering with a possible TD run.
That must be why she felt the need to start TWO separate threads, within 30 minutes of each other and then to start TWO more later.

11/29 @ 9:29 AM - by Big Money
Pittsburgh fail

11/29 @ 3:18 pm - by Christie
Harbaugh: Cravens coach cheats, fakes challenge to rest D-line

11/29 @ 3:38 PM- by Christie
Le'veon Bell's night ended after a hellacious hit.

11/29 @ 5:14 PM - by Big Money
Squealers' lame excuse

11/29 @ 5:22 PM - by Christie
Cravens cheap shot... SOS, DD.

11/29 @ 5:35 pm - by USFREEDOM911
Cravens cheap shot... SOS, DD. - Part Deux

11/29 @ 6:51 PM - by Christie
Did Cravens put bounties out on Steelers?

11/29 @ 6:58 PM - by USFREEDOM911
Did Cravens put bounties out on Steelers? - Part Deux

11/29 @ 7:29 PM - by Big Money
Coach owns up

Update:

nfl_u_kevinhuber_ch_600.jpg

Steelers linebacker Terence Garvin had been as anonymous as any NFL position player can be.

But now just about everyone associated with the sport knows who Garvin is, including the league officials who mete out punishment for on-field infractions.

The NFL has fined Garvin $25,000 for a block that seriously injured Bengals punter Kevin Huber...

http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/3683/garvin-caught-coaches-attention-before-hit

Update:

nfl_u_kevinhuber_ch_600.jpg

Steelers linebacker Terence Garvin had been as anonymous as any NFL position player can be.

But now just about everyone associated with the sport knows who Garvin is, including the league officials who mete out punishment for on-field infractions.

The NFL has fined Garvin $25,000 for a block that seriously injured Bengals punter Kevin Huber...

http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/3683/garvin-caught-coaches-attention-before-hit

I disagree with their decision.
Huber was trying to stop a punt return and knowingly put himself in the postion.
Football is not patty cake.

Back