You know who you are...

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
Occasionally, some liberal airheads or Dem. hacks will insist that the MSM is either fair, Conservative, or only mildly biased.....lets put that freekin' lie to rest once and for all........

Putting Money Where Mouths Are: Media Donations Favor Dems 100-1

By WILLIAM TATE * Posted Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:20 PM PT

The New York Times' refusal to publish John McCain's rebuttal to Barack Obama's Iraq op-ed may be the most glaring example of liberal media bias this journalist has ever seen. But true proof of widespread media bias requires one to follow an old journalism maxim: Follow the money.

Main stream media is BIASED, LIBERAL and SUPPORTS DEMOCRATS and there is no basis for debate on the subject...
CASE CLOSED

IBDeditorials.com: Editorials, Political Cartoons, and Polls from Investor's Business Daily -- Putting Money Where Mouths Are: Media Donations Favor Dems 100-1

Media people are smart, they all have degrees. It's a no brainer, which explains why ignorant Repigs don't get it

Another right-wing buffoon who doesn't understand what reporting is.

I would never argue that most in the media don't vote Democrat, or don't lean left. I WOULD argue that the vast majority don't reflect their beliefs in their reporting. That's journalism 101.

Do you think reporters don't have personal views on things?

What a fuckin' moron you are.

I encourage you to keep posting on here, bravo, because it's good to keep reminding us just how stupid some of the Bush hacks really are...

Another right-wing buffoon who doesn't understand what reporting is.

I would never argue that most in the media don't vote Democrat, or don't lean left. I WOULD argue that the vast majority don't reflect their beliefs in their reporting. That's journalism 101.

Do you think reporters don't have personal views on things?

What a fuckin' moron you are.

If you see the world from the left...you report the world from the left....
Thats "Human Nature 101"....

If you are a devout Muslin...devout Communist, devout Christian, or a koolade guzzeling Democrat.. .... that is the prism you through witch you view events.....and that sonny.. is just a fact of life....

If you see the world from the left...you report the world from the left....
Thats "Human Nature 101"....

If you are a devout Muslin...devout Communist, devout Christian, or a koolade guzzeling Democrat.. .... that is the prism you through witch you view events.....and that sonny.. is just a fact of life....

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about the trade.

Carry on, folks - nothing to see here. Bravo, it's almost 7:00...isn't that when you bow down before your shrine to Bush for an hour or so?

The New York Times' refusal to publish John McCain's rebuttal to Barack Obama's Iraq op-ed may be the most glaring example of liberal media bias this journalist has ever seen. But true proof of widespread media bias requires one to follow an old journalism maxim: Follow the money.

Main stream media is BIASED, LIBERAL and SUPPORTS DEMOCRATS and there is no basis for debate on the subject...
CASE CLOSED
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No rebuttal ? didn't think so, debate here is just about non-existant

....CASE CLOSED....off to converse with adults for a change....

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Thanks for the opinion bravo.

They may try to conceal their biases or they may not, but you always know how a reporter feels about a story.

Back