You know you want it

Ugh. I'm not even going to look. They did the same gay thing when Chip reese died last month.

I must save this thread.

HewittHeartbreakers003.gif

HewittHeartbreakers004.gif

Tits + ass

Now its about time you posted something worthwhile, Watermark. I think I want to bang Wendy. I'm not really sure, but several times, over a long weekend also comes to mind as well...

Now its about time you posted something worthwhile, Watermark. I think I want to bang Wendy. I'm not really sure, but several times, over a long weekend also comes to mind as well...

You could ask this "Wendy", "Hello, my name is Threedee. I would like to perform coitus with you, which, as defined by wikipedia consists of "Sexual intercourse, in the biological sense, is the act in which the male reproductive organ (in humans and other higher animals) enters the female reproductive tract, called copulation or coitus in other reference." [sic] Now, how about that huh? Oh boy."

You probably couldn't finish saying it before she got bored and left though.

Well, maybe she's hot as well as a geek/Biology Major. Odds are against it, personally I think asking if she'd "wanna fuck?" might have better odds of working, although that is also guaranteed to drive off most women...

Well, maybe she's hot as well as a geek/Biology Major. Odds are against it, personally I think asking if she'd "wanna fuck?" might have better odds of working, although that is also guaranteed to drive off most women...

Talk to Beefy and Darla. They know all.

You're going to forgot it all once you actually get to thinking about sex near her, though, so, in the end, that would be pointless.

I've got an idea. Maybe, if we didn't care about sex, we wouldn't get so nervous whenever trying to get it and we could get it?

But isn't that a catch-22 situation? To have something you have to not want it? Existential crisis.

So, yeah. Go with "Wanna fuck?"

If she's poor, ask her if she'll accept money.

If you really want to impress her extra good, go up to the next guy she talks to, even if it's just a shopowner in the process of doing business, and whisper in his ear "Every part of you that touches her is going in the blender!"

LOL I will not offer her money, but I will offer her a good fuck. I have nothing to lose except her ass, tits/boobs and pussy. Not to mention those nice legs.

Back