What man?
A man with the power.
What power?
The power of voodoo.
Who do?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of a man.

Consumer spending aint the problem. Encouraging more investment while simultaneously sucking up investments with more debt is not going to work. We need investments in productive lines.

CUT SPENDING! Then cut taxes.

Last edited:
no more drugs for string.

If you are talking about the dialog, it's from an old movie with Shirley Temple and I think, Cary Grant. It's appropriate because these Keynsian prescriptions are voodoo and they just going round and round.

If you are talking about the dialog, it's from an old movie with Shirley Temple and I think, Cary Grant. It's appropriate because these Keynsian prescriptions are voodoo and they just going round and round.
It's from Labrynthe...

You remind me of the Baby!

What Baby?

The Baby with the power!

What Power?

The power of voodoo!

Who do?

You do!

What?

Remind me of the Baby! (repeat)

Please speak contemporary. Most of the people here never saw a Shirley Temple flick and would be in shock at the abuse she withstood to star in them.

What don't you get?

Sorry, I spent a lot of time watching old movies when I was young and those lines are permanently imbedded in my my brain. They were catchy and the movie was decent.

The point is I am tired of hearing this same old voodoo horseshit over and over again, every time we have a downturn.

It's from Labrynthe...

What Baby?

The Baby with the power!

What Power?

The power of voodoo!

Who do?

You do!

What?

Please speak contemporary. Most of the people here never saw a Shirley Temple flick and would be in shock at the abuse she withstood to star in them.

LOL. Is there anyone here any gayer than Damo sometimes? Other than the time BB brain and asshat put on dresses and broke out in show tunes I mean.

It's from Labrynthe...

What Baby?

The Baby with the power!

What Power?

The power of voodoo!

Who do?

You do!

What?

No, they lifted it from The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer.

What don't you get?

Sorry, I spent a lot of time watching old movies when I was young and those lines are permanently imbedded in my my brain. They were catchy and the movie was decent.

The point is I am tired of hearing this same old voodoo horseshit over and over again, every time we have a downturn.

Don't worry RString, we all are tired of it. But in between rape sessions, we gotta enjoy ourselves...METH!

Again, please speak contemporary. People here don't speak fluent crotchety old gay guy.

Ahh.. fliberty floo. In my day we did not have electronic bulletin boards. If we wanted to send a message anonmously we shoved it in a bottle and through it in the ocean. That's the way it was and we liked it!

But you seemed to think you understood. :)

Ahh.. fliberty floo. In my day we did not have electronic bulletin boards. If we wanted to send a message anonmously we shoved it in a bottle and through it in the ocean. That's the way it was and we liked it!

But you seemed to think you understood. :)

Yeah but people on METH rarely got around to doing it.

In my day we did not have any meth. If we wanted to get high we held our breath and spun around in circles. Sometimes we'd fall and hit our head on our message bottle. That's the way it was and we liked it!

Back