You shouldn't take Trump literally

BartenderElite

Verified User
Remember when his supporters started saying that in 2016?

Cripes. That should have been an instant tip-off. How can anyone say or believe that about someone who they want to be LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY? It's like saying, just don't listen to him. What he says shouldn't be a big deal.

Lunatics. Cultists.

Cripes. That should have been an instant tip-off. How can anyone say or believe that about someone who they want to be LEADER OF THIS COUNTRY? It's like saying, just don't listen to him. What he says shouldn't be a big deal.

Lunatics. Cultists.

"Fight like hell," means, "Stay here and don't go the Capitol Building because it is closed."

Lunatics. Cultists.

I wonder if supporters of any other president in US history were told such a thing.

Lunatics. Cultists.

You realize I could rattle off a ton of outright lies that Brandon has told right? Am I honestly supposed to think he's more believable than trump? It's not a compelling argument to complain that a politician you don't like says things you can't trust when the politician you do like has been lying and saying stupid shit for 50 years as a "public servant".

Lunatics. Cultists.

Saying people shouldn't take Trump literally is the same as saying Trump is a bullshitting liar....and I agree he is.

FWIW, Trump threw all of his supporters at 1/6 under the bus a few days after the attack in order to save his own ass. He refused to pardon even the "trespassers". Notice how many Pedo Don fans refuse to acknowledge how Trump betrayed his own people.

50mxuf.jpg

You realize I could rattle off a ton of outright lies that Brandon has told right? Am I honestly supposed to think he's more believable than trump? It's not a compelling argument to complain that a politician you don't like says things you can't trust when the politician you do like has been lying and saying stupid shit for 50 years as a "public servant".

Translation: It's okay if Trump lies, I'd suck his cock anyway.

Got it, Yak. Be sure to gargle. :thup:

I don't like Biden.

And that is what they call a "whataboutism fail."

But thanks for admitting that Trump lies all the time.

I don't like Biden.

I dont care.

No it's not whataboutism it's an observation that clearly, honesty is not a necessary characteristic for ascending the presidency so this thread is just you whining.

I don't like Biden.

No president ever lied like Trump. He was so bad that newspapers kept track and he was over 30,000 in 4 years. Yakuda has deluded himself successfully.

I dont care.

No it's not whataboutism it's an observation that clearly, honesty is not a necessary characteristic for ascending the presidency so this thread is just you whining.

It's whataboutism, Yak. Are you willing to admit that Pedo Don is a liar and a thin-skinned scumbag?

No president ever lied like Trump. He was so bad that newspapers kept track and he was over 30,000 in 4 years. Yakuda has deluded himself successfully.

Trying to compare Trump & Biden in terms of honesty is pure partisan hackery.

Biden is like any politician. Has he been dishonest? Sure, but on the whole, he isn't out there lying every hour on the hour.

Lying is an art form for Trump. He is a textbook pathological liar. He lies like he breathes.

There simply isn't a comparison. It was even more embarrasing when Trump loyalists kept bringing up Obama's "you can keep your health plan" every time someone talked about Trump's lies. Literally, one example - that was more of an overinflated promise than an actual lie.

Back