You thought geology was boring?

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
oK7Mdox.jpg

Alright, I see what's happening here. I didn't watch the video so I'm missing the joke. I'll watch the video...or most of it...or some of it...

I didn't post a video. I posted a picture in the OP on the very first post. What do you see?

You mean the juvenile vagina humor? EVERYONE saw it right away. That's not what I was talking about. You have a choice to make.

And to answer your question, yes it's fucking fascinating. I've visited so many caves I couldn't shake a stick at. The fresh water lakes, fishes and the stalactites. At the Mammoth Caves, there were many bottomless pits that if you walked in, you'd disappear forever. And there were caves that I have explored that weren't officially explored yet.

And to answer your question, yes it's fucking fascinating. I've visited so many caves I couldn't shake a stick at. The fresh water lakes, fishes and the stalactites. At the Mammoth Caves, there were many bottomless pits that if you walked in, you'd disappear forever. And there were caves that I have explored that weren't officially explored yet.

You need to understand the humor of the situation you're in.

Back