You'd never know...

What a joke...

"Super Bowl-winning New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady is speculated by many analysts to be conservative-leaning."

WOW!

And according to the list, merely contributing to conservatives and their causes is enough to get one branded a "Conservative".
The only "joke" is the one you hold in your hand when you take a piss.

What a joke...

"Super Bowl-winning New England Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady is speculated by many analysts to be conservative-leaning."

WOW!

And according to the list, merely contributing to conservatives and their causes is enough to get one branded a "Conservative".

I saw that too and giggled...

It's mostly has-been celebrities and sports stars. I wonder if this is a satire piece because when they listed this guy (that's the pic they used), it was followed with an "eww"

Other than a couple of C-List female celebrities, what do the all have in common?

Rich white men.

duh.

Disclaimer: I didn't go completely through the list, so Uncle Herman might be on it. But isn't he really just a darker rich white man?

I saw that too and giggled...

It's mostly has-been celebrities and sports stars. I wonder if this is a satire piece because when they listed this guy (that's the pic they used), it was followed with an "eww"

Other than a couple of C-List female celebrities, what do the all have in common?

Rich white men.

duh.

Disclaimer: I didn't go completely through the list, so Uncle Herman might be on it. But isn't he really just a darker rich white man?

Yo man, we can't be having negroes with money.

I'm considering putting together a list of tyrants, criminals, and politicians advocating global and domestic violation of civil/human rights, that are also conservatives.

This list is stupid. I've seen lists before of Republicans in Hollywood because yes they are very much a small minority. No one really cares about political leanings of athletes though and unlike people in Hollywood you rarely hear athletes publicly get real political.

Back