Young Texas hunter gets head shot in first bow hunt

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
cat-lady.jpg

TO KILL IS A THRILL IF YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL

A gruesome Facebook photo showing a Texas veterinarian posing with a cat killed by an arrow through its furry skull touched off a furious backlash that got the woman canned and opened a police investigation.

The image of Dr. Kristen Lindsey holding the dead orange and white cat is just “disgusting,” Austin County Sheriff Jack Brandes told the Daily News.

“My first bow kill,” is how Lindsey captioned her photo, complete with cat emojis, from an account that has since been deleted.

“The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it’s (sic) head! Vet of the year award... gladly accepted.”

Upon seeing the inhumane social media post Friday morning, Brandes sent two deputies to Lindsey’s home to investigate whether such an act of animal cruelty really happened. Intentionally killing a cat, even a stray as Lindsay suggested, is against the law nationwide.

“This is not acceptable in our society. I don’t like it and I hope we don’t have to deal with this again,” Brandes added.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-vet-fired-allegedly-killing-cat-arrow-article-1.2189471

cat-lady.jpg

TO KILL IS A THRILL IF YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL

A gruesome Facebook photo showing a Texas veterinarian posing with a cat killed by an arrow through its furry skull touched off a furious backlash that got the woman canned and opened a police investigation.

The image of Dr. Kristen Lindsey holding the dead orange and white cat is just “disgusting,” Austin County Sheriff Jack Brandes told the Daily News.

“My first bow kill,” is how Lindsey captioned her photo, complete with cat emojis, from an account that has since been deleted.

“The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it’s (sic) head! Vet of the year award... gladly accepted.”

Upon seeing the inhumane social media post Friday morning, Brandes sent two deputies to Lindsey’s home to investigate whether such an act of animal cruelty really happened. Intentionally killing a cat, even a stray as Lindsay suggested, is against the law nationwide.

“This is not acceptable in our society. I don’t like it and I hope we don’t have to deal with this again,” Brandes added.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-vet-fired-allegedly-killing-cat-arrow-article-1.2189471

OMG that's horrific! How does she know it's feral and even if it is, it doesn't deserve to die like that. There are feral cats on my street and my neighbor traps them, then has them neutered and released.

This woman is sick. No vet I know would dream of deliberately killing an animal and then making light of it. If I ever ran into her I'd beat the living crap out of her. :mad:

OMG that's horrific! How does she know it's feral and even if it is, it doesn't deserve to die like that. There are feral cats on my street and my neighbor traps them, then has them neutered and released. This woman is sick. No vet I know would dream of deliberately killing an animal and then making light of it. If I ever ran into her I'd beat the living crap out of her. :mad:

The cat wasn't feral. He was called Tiger.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforTiger/

Back