Your thoughts/feelings/limits on snitching

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I was born 1962 to conservative parents who lived in a mid-west conservative town...I was taught that the snitches are the lowest of the low.....I never found a reason to change my mind.

I would almost never snitch...treason, neglect that has people dying, child abuse....that is about it for me.

What Say U?

I was born 1962 to conservative parents who lived in a mid-west conservative town...I was taught that the snitches are the lowest of the low.....I never found a reason to change my mind.

I would almost never snitch...treason, neglect that has people dying, child abuse....that is about it for me.

What Say U?

Witnesses to violent crimes have the responsibility to tell the authority.

I am not sure that qualifies as being a snitch, cant quite verbalize why at the moment.

You can try. I know all about the "snitches get stitches" bullshit. Some things you just gotta be quiet and some other things you have a responsibility.

You can try. I know all about the "snitches get stitches" bullshit. Some things you just gotta be quiet and some other things you have a responsibility.

Please describe the line for me....this is the entire point of the thread.....I know my line....I want to hear about where other people put it.

Please describe the line for me....this is the entire point of the thread.....I know my line....I want to hear about where other people put it.

You said this: "I was taught that the snitches are the lowest of the low".

What is that supposed to mean?

Oh okay. Maybe later. Just don't understand the point of your thread.

My people....I mean parents, grandparents, great grandparents so much as I knew them would be aghast at the existence of snitch channels anywhere, but most especially from the government....and yet here they are.....even after what we watched the East Germans and so many others did....yet they are promoted seemingly everywhere now.

How did that happen, what are people thinking that this is Just Fine and Dandy I want to know.

How is snitching now said to be the morally righteous thing to do?

60+ years ago snitches were worse than whores.

Most snitches snitch to help get themselves out of longer sentences for crimes they've already been arrested for. Prosecutors love them, they tell them what to say to a Grand Jury to get an indictment.

They'd hang their own rich mother. Beat them to a pulp.

My people....I mean parents, grandparents, great grandparents so much as I knew them would be aghast at the existence of snitch channels anywhere, but most especially from the government....and yet here they are.....even after what we watched the East Germans and so many others did....yet they are promoted seemingly everywhere now.

How did that happen, what are people thinking that this is Just Fine and Dandy I want to know.

How is snitching now said to be the morally righteous thing to do?

60+ years ago snitches were worse than whores.

Oh you mean those snitches who are loyal to the government?

I want to know your moral position on snitching......until you come up with more dont ask me any questions....I have given you more than enough to get started.

First, give me a definition on snitching.

Are witnesses in courts "snitching"?

I have in all these years and well over 125,000 posts reported less than one handful of Posts to moderation....I dont snitch.

I want to hear your definition, as you explain your views on snitching.

Somebody once told me they went to an Anne Frank play and it was so boring and the actors were so bad that when Anne hid, the audience yelled at the Nazis, telling them where she was.

Back