yourhighness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have TDAK and Volsrock. You also try to use USfreedom as one. Of course, he's not quite as easy to use as one.

(shaking head) USF has gone off the rails. I don't want you to broadcast this, but I had to 'Red Flag' USF. Yes, that's right, I called the Arizona State Police and they sent a SWAT Team over there to confiscate all his weapons and ammo.
Later, from an inside source, I heard they took any and all sharp instruments as well. (I have this vision of USF trying to cut his steak with a butter knife)

(shaking head) USF has gone off the rails. I don't want you to broadcast this, but I had to 'Red Flag' USF. Yes, that's right, I called the Arizona State Police and they sent a SWAT Team over there to confiscate all his weapons and ammo.
Later, from an inside source, I heard they took any and all sharp instruments as well. (I have this vision of USF trying to cut his steak with a butter knife)

It would have been funnier if you said he tried to cut a steak with his Glock.

This message is hidden because Jack is on crack (again)!!

Look. Havana. You don't even know what's going on here.
USF asked if he could be the President of my Fan Club. To be honest, I've never had a Fan Club before, so I said sure.
Then, USF started acting like a Groupie, following me everywhere. I thought that was odd, but never having a Fan Club before, figured that was part of it.
Naturally, he asked for an autograph, then a locket of my hair, then a piece of my clothing. I complied, feeling a bit embarrassed, but ... adored at the same time.
Then, .................. USF asked if he could have my baby. THAT, was TOO FAR!
I don't want to go through all the details of trying to get JPP Therapists to form an Intervention, the Arizona State Police stripping USF of his firearms, Homeland Security putting USF on the 'No-Fly List', or the local sheriff putting USF under 24 hour surveillance. Needless to say, the in-house Psychiatrists at JPP advised I put USF on Ignore for his own good.
Havana, let's grasp hands here, bow our heads, and ask the Lord Jesus that USF finds the Help he needs in these trying times.

Look. Havana. You don't even know what's going on here.
USF asked if he could be the President of my Fan Club. To be honest, I've never had a Fan Club before, so I said sure.
Then, USF started acting like a Groupie, following me everywhere. I thought that was odd, but never having a Fan Club before, figured that was part of it.
Naturally, he asked for an autograph, then a locket of my hair, then a piece of my clothing. I complied, feeling a bit embarrassed, but ... adored at the same time.
Then, .................. USF asked if he could have my baby. THAT, was TOO FAR!
I don't want to go through all the details of trying to get JPP Therapists to form an Intervention, the Arizona State Police stripping USF of his firearms, Homeland Security putting USF on the 'No-Fly List', or the local sheriff putting USF under 24 hour surveillance. Needless to say, the in-house Psychiatrists at JPP advised I put USF on Ignore for his own good.
Havana, let's grasp hands here, bow our heads, and ask the Lord Jesus that USF finds the Help he needs in these trying times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back