Youth and minority turnout

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
A lot of polling firms are predicting a large increase in youth and minority voting. A lot of conservatives are thinking that their best hope is if this was a mistake and people are voting at the same levels they always were before.

But Republicans, the Gallup traditional poll still has you down four points. I think the only thing the youth vote not turning out would decide is whether or not this will be a massive landslide for Obama or one in which he only takes a decisive lead.

Their other hope is the Bradley effect. But you guys have got to remember, in the primaries Obama usually did better than he polled. Let's face it, he's the whitest guy in America. He is pretty much immune to the Bradley effect.

A lot of polling firms are predicting a large increase in youth and minority voting. A lot of conservatives are thinking that their best hope is if this was a mistake and people are voting at the same levels they always were before.

But Republicans, the Gallup traditional poll still has you down four points. I think the only thing the youth vote not turning out would decide is whether or not this will be a massive landslide for Obama or one in which he only takes a decisive lead.

Their other hope is the Bradley effect. But you guys have got to remember, in the primaries Obama usually did better than he polled. Let's face it, he's the whitest guy in America. He is pretty much immune to the Bradley effect.

Obama's got enough first time black voters to counter act any Bradley effect.

I sort of think the polls suffer from the same affliction as the market did/does. In denial that they could have it wrong.

Gallup will be wanting a bailout after this election ?

Back