You’ve Heard of the Crying Lib — Meet Wailing MAGA Guy

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll
Magas, I love this for you! Oh and **** your feelings!

Many on the right have mocked the left for years for being sensitive, emotional snowflakes, often pointing to a particularly memorable 2016 photo of a woman wailing over the election of former President Donald Trump.

Now, they might want to check in with some fans of the newly-minted convicted felon.

wailing4-1536x1157.png

Many on the right have mocked the left for years for being sensitive, emotional snowflakes, often pointing to a particularly memorable 2016 photo of a woman wailing over the election of former President Donald Trump.

Now, they might want to check in with some fans of the newly-minted convicted felon.

wailing4-1536x1157.png
Be might be the father of that fst cow that was screaming when trump got elected. Must be in the blood.

Magats mocking the left as weak or soft are 100% projecting.

In the history of America there has been no group, weaker than Maga.

By their own words they are a perpetual victim class with an endless streams of tears.

As they go on their 10th podcast, 5th right wing news show, and post on dozens of forums about being 'cancelled' and being 'denied an ability to speak', while fundraising off that message, all we can do is laugh at how stupid the followers are who swallow it, and donate.

wailing4-1536x1157.png

Actually this guy was a comic from one of the night shows. I think his schtick may be to make the Right seem more loony than they already are.

Back