Zionism -- Waking up americans. Shapiro And Tucker

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Why does it take an Israeli invasion for Billionaire CEO's to finally care about borders?

WHy is it not an emergency when American borders are porous and drug trafficked and terrorist facilitating?

Ben Shapiro takes shot at Tucker Carlson after claiming he is downplaying israel attacks.

The war in Israel has not only torpedoed peace talks and widened the gap between Middle-Eastern nations; it has also driven a wedge between individuals across the globe, including conservative Americans.

Case in point: Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson.

Normally, the two would be considered friends and allies. After all, Shapiro's eponymous show is featured on the Daily Wire, a news service co-founded by Carlson, where Shapiro's title (in addition to host of "The Ben Shapiro Show") is "editor emeritus."

The two are usually found on the same side of the issues as they highlight and document the skirmishes in America's culture wars.

But since Saturday's brutal attack on Israel, which claimed the lives of more than 1,300 people -- many of them civilian women and children -- Shapiro, who is an Orthodox Jew, has had little patience for those who have called for any degree of restraint in Israel's retaliation.

He came down hard on the host of "Tucker on X" after Carlson's interview with Vivek Ramaswamy this week.

Carlson, known as a strong critic of America's involvement in foreign wars, voiced his thoughts to Ramaswamy, indicating we have enough problems on our own shores without getting involved in yet another overseas fight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...-he-is-downplaying-israel-attacks/ar-AA1iaI1m

.@benshapiro responds to @TuckerCarlson’s moral equivalency struggle session here. �� https://t.co/cxoOYp3mGT pic.twitter.com/uhENhg2wI9

Last edited:
It's only pc to care about Israels borders.

why?

Why are you so stupid? The borders are the same. There are just a lot more people trying to come here. They have the same walls and fences to deal with, and the same border guards. The system has been unable to keep up. We need the immigrants. We have jobs for them.

Why are you so stupid? The borders are the same. There are just a lot more people trying to come here. They have the same walls and fences to deal with, and the same border guards. The system has been unable to keep up. We need the immigrants. We have jobs for them.

immigrants just lower wages for citizens. globalist are traitors and are just big business cocksuckers, especially you.

why do american borders not matter to you?

immigrants just lower wages for citizens. globalist are traitors and are just big business cocksuckers, especially you.

why do american borders not matter to you?

What I said was the borders are exactly now as they were when daffy was in office. When did I say I do not care about borders? Can you read? Why are you so angry and accusative?

Last edited:
What I said was the borders are exactly now as they were when daffy was in office. When did I say I do not care about borders? Can you read? Why are you so angry and accusative?

trump had remain in mexico.

you're factually wrong.

how have you survived being so dumb for so long?

Back