Zogby on "Scientific" Polls

In 2004, Zogby himself acknowledges that there is a growing problem in traditional telephone polling. BAC should go teach him some lessons on politics.

Have we moved beyond that point of remaining validity?

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=866

Nope .. we're still stuck at you trying to explain why Ron Paul is such a minor player.

Scientific polls remain the most accurate snapshot of political opinion there is without question.

There just isn't much more needed to be added to that truth, is there?

In 2004, Zogby himself acknowledges that there is a growing problem in traditional telephone polling. BAC should go teach him some lessons on politics.

Have we moved beyond that point of remaining validity?

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=866

If Paul won every vote from non-landline voters he still wouldn't have enough to win the election. I think Paul is great but I'm in no way delusional. The boost from non-landline voters may even get him up to 10% in NH, but that's not even enough to get passed the threshold to select delegates for yourself.

If Paul won every vote from non-landline voters he still wouldn't have enough to win the election. I think Paul is great but I'm in no way delusional. The boost from non-landline voters may even get him up to 10% in NH, but that's not even enough to get passed the threshold to select delegates for yourself.

Water, I was really hoping you had posted, “ZOMG! This means ron paul is so going to be President! ZOMG!

Nope .. we're still stuck at you trying to explain why Ron Paul is such a minor player.

Scientific polls remain the most accurate snapshot of political opinion there is without question.

There just isn't much more needed to be added to that truth, is there?

Zogby is pointing out a growing problem in the polling industry and you really did not address the point. If the surveys are no longer scientifically valid then they are no more accurate than anything else.

I don't have a landline, neither does pretty much anyone I know besides my parents and others from their generation.

Water, I was really hoping you had posted, “ZOMG! This means ron paul is so going to be President! ZOMG!

BF, I'm sorry for cheapening the false outrage expression so much that it is used by everyone. I know it was your origanly and that I have committed sacrilidge.

ANd Ron Paul '08!

I don't have a landline, neither does pretty much anyone I know besides my parents and others from their generation.

Exactly, it's pretty much not used by the youngest generation, which is the base of Ron Paul's support.

But like I said, that's still unikely to drive him up above 10% in NH.

Exactly, it's pretty much not used by the youngest generation, which is the base of Ron Paul's support.

But like I said, that's still unikely to drive him up above 10% in NH.

The polls say he is at 5-8% in NH, without counting the base of his support.

If everyone in America without a landline came to NH to vote for him in NH he wouldn't even make third.

Uh huh. Another BACkpedaler. I doubt you have any thing to back that up, but that was not your previous claim of 10%. Based on the current distribution third is probably going to take about 16-17%.

Back