APP - 1:1 Debate Challenge ILA vs Jarod - Iraqi WMD

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Dear Jarod

In the thread you started about Mitt Romney's Washington Post OpEd, you made the following comment.

Remember when they were devout Dumbya fans who spent days arguing that Saddam Had WMD.

Now they spend days saying Mexico already paid for the wall….

To which I responded

Saddam did have WMD

It was proven

You then proceeded to employ Rule #5 of Saul Alinksy's Rules for Radicals by trying to ridicule me

Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha, some of them still believe it. Even your messiah Trump saus he was against the Iraq war.

I then proceeded to provide you with proof of my claim from none other than the New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...t/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

From the article:

From 2004 to 2011, American and American-trained Iraqi troops repeatedly encountered, and on at least six occasions were wounded by, chemical weapons remaining from years earlier in Saddam Hussein’s rule.

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

Unfortunately, that is where you left off the debate. So I would like to continue here in the confines of APP away from the noise of Current Events. Could you kindly comment on the facts from the 2014 NY Times article? It clearly states that Iraq had WMD contrary to popular opinion on the left.

Back