10 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist

ko OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

see a Dr about all that groaning

your going to give your self a hernia

damn ecclesiastes 3:19 might be my new favorite bible quote:

“Man’s fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless.”

“Man’s fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath; man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless.”

All hail Grind!

Judaism didn't have a particularly optimistic view of death. Sadducees didn't believe in an afterlife at all.

The Book of Enoch describes different levels of Hell, etc. Christ mentions the book, but the voters at the Council of Nicea ruled against adding it to the Bible.

In my opinion the Bible is plain and it takes a lot of help to misunderstand it. The writer of this piece is trying hard to help in that regard.

36.jpg

The Book of Enoch describes different levels of Hell, etc. Christ mentions the book, but the voters at the Council of Nicea ruled against adding it to the Bible.

Too bad, as well. Enoch is easily the most entertaining book of them all. I'd trade it for Revelations in a NY second!

Supposedly it's mentioned once in Genesis, and subsequently in an epistle, but, Christ might have spoken about themes originating in Enoch.

Back