5. Chucky’s Sister

6. Car Hood

7. His Royal Highness

8. Coffee Machine

9. Lifesize Superman

10. Scary

Bonus Virtual Boy

Last edited:
He was a brilliant musician but very odd in his personal life.

true...and some have said it was due in part to his dad's extreme control of his life. i'm not one to blame parents for too much concerning our own choices etc...however, after he died boy did his dad ever came out as the control freak.

its like michael never grew up. i'm fairly confident he was a pedo, but i don't even know if he was actually mentally mature enough to understand it was harmful. trust me, i am no apologist for his actions....

true...and some have said it was due in part to his dad's extreme control of his life. i'm not one to blame parents for too much concerning our own choices etc...however, after he died boy did his dad ever came out as the control freak.

its like michael never grew up. i'm fairly confident he was a pedo, but i don't even know if he was actually mentally mature enough to understand it was harmful. trust me, i am no apologist for his actions....

Joe Jackson has a lot to answer for, he is now trying to get his hands on his son's estate.

http://thebeatdfw.com/national-news...oe-jackson-wants-money-from-michael’s-estate/

Back