10 Cars That Probably Should Not Have Hit the Road

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/10-cars-that-probably-should-not-have-hit-the-road.html/?ref=YF

I added these pieces of shit too! All model years!

81%20chevette%20lft%20frnt%20use_1.jpg

chevrolet-citation-3.jpg

images

The-Gremlin..jpg

My boss on the website I used to write for said to always use "Five best...", "Ten Worst..." catch lines. Ppl like them and it creates more hits for the website.

I've probably written more top five or top ten lists than Letterman. lol.

My boss on the website I used to write for said to always use "Five best...", "Ten Worst..." catch lines. Ppl like them and it creates more hits for the website.

I've probably written more top five or top ten lists than Letterman. lol.

Is your forum in the five worst forums list?

Is your forum in the five worst forums list?

At one time my forum was the go-to place to discuss LOST, along with Dark UFO, the site I wrote for. It still has a veritable treasure of speculation, theories, news, and remembrances of the best TV show ever in it's hundreds and hundreds of pages.

This needs to be broken down into categories of importance.

First of all, the Pinto was a safety disaster. People died in that piece of crap. Thanks to Iaccoca, who insisted on 'less than $2000 and 2000#', engineers, or what was left of them after Ford traded them in for accountants, were forced to compromise on common sense.

Then there are consumer issues, folks buying what they thought were good cars and then surprised by the shitty engineering that cost them money. Of this category, GM made some terrific engine blunders with the Caddy V8-6-4, and the all aluminum Vega.

The Pacer, Gremlin and Aztek were just styling disasters. I don't consider that a consumer issue at all because folks who bought them obviously knew exactly what they were getting.

The Chevy Citation was actually a very good car for the day. It was one of the first modern FWD platforms.

Back