10 Early Warning Signs of Diabetes

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Most people I have met with sugar, said that excessive thirst was the first sign something was wrong?!!

Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic condition where your body has difficulties processing glucose. In the United States, diabetes mellitus has reached epic proportions; currently, more than 34 million people living with diabetes, and about one-third of those people are unaware that they are diabetic.

Another 85 million people in the U.S. are pre-diabetic, meaning that if they don’t change some unhealthy habits, they will develop diabetes in the future. Concerned you’re at risk of developing diabetes? Consider these 10 early warning signs.

https://get.symptomfind.com/health/...ore-v1&rch=us507&sclid=0-21369&gclid=25510577

EIUpcr2XkAEdp-q.png

Most people I have met with sugar, said that excessive thirst was the first sign something was wrong?!!

Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic condition where your body has difficulties processing glucose. In the United States, diabetes mellitus has reached epic proportions; currently, more than 34 million people living with diabetes, and about one-third of those people are unaware that they are diabetic.

Another 85 million people in the U.S. are pre-diabetic, meaning that if they don’t change some unhealthy habits, they will develop diabetes in the future. Concerned you’re at risk of developing diabetes? Consider these 10 early warning signs.

https://get.symptomfind.com/health/...ore-v1&rch=us507&sclid=0-21369&gclid=25510577

EIUpcr2XkAEdp-q.png

Cut out all carbs but green vegetables along with sugar and starches!
Go with protein,good fats,and carbs from green vegetables.

EIUpcr2XkAEdp-q.png

Thanks, Kenneth. This is good information to have. My son-in-law died from complications of uncontrolled diabetes in August 2020. He had most of these symptoms. He was only 43.

There is no cause for this.

I warned you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hyper educated!!!!!!!!! We ares so fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buckle up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are such shit people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mistress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP gets me!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuckoo-clock-cartoon-layered-vector-high-resolution-jpeg-53582421.jpg

I warned you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hyper educated!!!!!!!!! We ares so fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buckle up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are such shit people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mistress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP gets me!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuckoo-clock-cartoon-layered-vector-high-resolution-jpeg-53582421.jpg

YUK

The biggest thing I noticed what that my energy levels went wonky, I would sometimes be dragging ass and I had no idea why... "I should not be this tired!"

Do you track blood sugar daily?

No, I dont at all, unless my diabetes doctor needs more granular information for the purposes of deciding what drugs I should be on. This has happened three times. In these instances I take lots of readings over a week. Otherwise I go only by my A1C number, which I do every six months. One of the many dirty secrets is that routinely testing is almost completely useless once we understand how our body reacts to different things, this changes little over time. The reason they tell us to test constantly is because they want us to remind ourselves constantly that we have this problem, so that we dont forget, and dont get careless. It's BS, and I generally refuse BS.

In defense of testing I must point out that very early after diagnosis it was testing that allerted my docs to the fact that I had a sleep apnea problem, my constantly waking with high sugars was the sign. It was only after I got my CPAP machine that my diabetes was controlled.

No, I dont at all, unless my diabetes doctor needs more granular information for the purposes of deciding what drugs I should be on. This has happened three times. In these instances I take lots of readings over a week. Otherwise I go only by my A1C number, which I do every six months. One of the many dirty secrets is that routinely testing is almost completely useless once we understand how our body reacts to different things, this changes little over time. The reason they tell us to test constantly is because they want us to remind ourselves constantly that we have this problem, so that we dont forget, and dont get careless. It's BS, and I generally refuse BS.

Do you drive blind too?

Back