1000th post in APP gets 1000 rep points :o

Or I had it, we were both posting in there.

I am not sure but it may have been Yurt. It was either him or I we were the only 2 posting in there at the time it went over 1k. While Grind was drunk?

I counted back this morning when there were fewer posts (yes, my life is a rich tableau) and Yurt and USC both apparently posted the 1000th in the same minute.

Isn't there provision for these sort of eventualities in our massive new rulebook?

One hoped we had seen the back of the bad old days when our internets arguments were settled in the traditional way, as the pay-per-view audience witnessed our two protagonists grappling naked in the JPP mudbath. Oh well, here's mud in your eye gentlemen.

see?!...we can't even have a contest without liberals and conservatives fighting over it....../grins.....I say "Count ALL the hanging chads!"........

I counted back this morning when there were fewer posts (yes, my life is a rich tableau) and Yurt and USC both apparently posted the 1000th in the same minute.

Isn't there provision for these sort of eventualities in our massive new rulebook?

One hoped we had seen the back of the bad old days when our internets arguments were settled in the traditional way, as the pay-per-view audience witnessed our two protagonists grappling naked in the JPP mudbath. Oh well, here's mud in your eye gentlemen.

no....10 paces and a flintlock

why you want to see him and me naked is beyond me

see?!...we can't even have a contest without liberals and conservatives fighting over it....../grins.....I say "Count ALL the hanging chads!"........
Why should we hang the Chads? Some are nice guys. I work with a chad. He's a bit of a geek and he eats to much garlic but that's not really a good reason to hang him.

Back